:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 16, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

The feedings have picked up now every second day. I am pinning them down, in hopes to let light into the middle. They are growing fast and I’m really impressed at the size of the ladies. You’ll be able to see the progress in the group photos for sure. The less fuss, the better these strains grow. Also, I have purposely not removed the larfy leaves from under the plants because I’m going to take them as clones very soon.

Quote of the week: ” There is a lot of love for you Lady G2. “ @LadyGaea

-------------------------------

Family Photos :theband:

We are wall to wall goodness! I can already smell the CBDreams just by touch. Welcome home ladies, your scent is lush. 

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill. Much love)

Week: 6

Days: 47 days

Temp: 24

RH: 45%

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: I moved her back to the front because she needed more leg room.

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had, and someone I admire deeply.)

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Topped -

Comments: The only training I have applied is opening the bud sites in the middle by allowing light through the top. She is robustly strong! Gonna make Coffee oil from this lovely strain. I CAN’T WAIT!

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%Sativa

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: She is outgrowing her space already, and her new growth is perfection.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

Very nice training. It looks really good Lady.

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 18, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

Bubba Kush is shooting out her mains as @Pennywise does in real life, shoot for the stars. CBDream #1 is pushing the other ladies around as extends beyond her pot already. Almost nearing her transplant time and demanding way more nutes than her sister. The CBDream #2 is working out the nitro toxicity I fed her the same measurements as her sister, she didn’t like that, but her new growth is perfection so I’ll keep her going on this schedule.

Quote of the week: ” There is a lot of love for you Lady G2. “ @LadyGaea

-------------------------------

Family Photo :theband:

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill. Seedy Sisters…hahahaha – But seriously, I look up to her when I'm down)

Week: 7 (2 more weeks till transplant, I might have to do it sooner)

Days: 49 days

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: I couldn’t fit her into one picture so I had to include a group shot to show the incredible amount of growth the very centre forward plant is putting on with her feeding every second day. Plus she is at 5 ml calmag, 5 ml veg, which is more than her sisters whom are at 5 ml cal mag and 3 ml veg

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had, and someone I admire deeply.)

Week: 7

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Topped - LST

Comments: By opening her up she is reaching above the canopy, beautiful in her descent. You’re looking maaarvelous @Pennywise.

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and long term friendship )

Week: 7

Strain: 80% Indica - 20%Sativa

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: Noticeable growth in only 2 days. For the win…

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 – THANK YOU Crop King Seeds for donating prizes to our monthly 420 Magazine contests!

I love her too PW, I can't wait to make oil from her, she is kinda precious and great for small spaces. LIKE amazing for my space. She will get a transplant soon. I'm playing musical chairs right now, but with pots, so she has a couple more weeks before Ic an upgrade her suite.

The garlic oil will be interesting.

* It's a great idea, I am looking up various ways to infuse garlic so it doesn't overpower my oil. And it can't be raw garlic, it has to be roasted in some way and not chunky. Garlic is a recommended flavanoid for brain stimulation, so it's my top 3 experiments I wanted to try. Garlic, coffee and blueberry sage.

@LadyGaea - I was going to infuse garlic into your namesake plant - CBDream. Now I want to roast it with the decarb, I don't want to infuse raw garlic. As a chef, how would you recommend doing this the best way possible?

* It's a great idea, I am looking up various ways to infuse garlic so it doesn't overpower my oil. And it can't be raw garlic, it has to be roasted in some way and not chunky. Garlic is a recommended flavanoid for brain stimulation, so it's my top 3 experiments I wanted to try. Garlic, coffee and blueberry sage.

@LadyGaea - I was going to infuse garlic into your namesake plant - CBDream. Now I want to roast it with the decarb, I don't want to infuse raw garlic. As a chef, how would you recommend doing this the best way possible?
You know...I'm leary about introducing any kind of moist plant material in with an oil. Your inviting creepy stuff and microbes to form that you don't want. If you did that, you would want to use it up fast.

To infuse cannabis in garlic I would do it how I would infuse herbs in the restaurants that I worked at. I would throw my herb sprigs in a sauté pan with my oil and heat it oh so gently... gently. Only enough to warm the oil SLIGHTLY! You are not cooking, just infusing. Only making enough for a batch of salad dressing or whatever you will use up within a week or two at most! Maybe roast the garlic in the oven first and add it to a small jar, put you cannabis oil on top. Let it sit for a day or two in the fridge before using. Let it come to room temp before using, and take those roasted garlic cloves out and mash those bad boys in some potatoes! Use the oil to drizzle on veggies, make some salad dressing with it, or even add to some tunafish for a spin on some tuna salad. Better yet....brush it on some bread and make bruschetta!

Hmmmm...blueberry sage? I have to think on that one. I'd almost be inclined to tell you to add some sage infused cannabis oil into a blueberry compote and serve that on some key lime pie or lemon mousse. Mmmmmm in warm crepes with whip cream...hahaha!

You know...I'm leary about introducing any kind of moist plant material in with an oil. Your inviting creepy stuff and microbes to form that you don't want. If you did that, you would want to use it up fast.

To infuse cannabis in garlic I would do it how I would infuse herbs in the restaurants that I worked at. I would throw my herb sprigs in a sauté pan with my oil and heat it oh so gently... gently. Only enough to warm the oil SLIGHTLY! You are not cooking, just infusing. Only making enough for a batch of salad dressing or whatever you will use up within a week or two at most! Maybe roast the garlic in the oven first and add it to a small jar, put you cannabis oil on top. Let it sit for a day or two in the fridge before using. Let it come to room temp before using, and take those roasted garlic cloves out and mash those bad boys in some potatoes! Use the oil to drizzle on veggies, make some salad dressing with it, or even add to some tunafish for a spin on some tuna salad. Better yet....brush it on some bread and make bruschetta!
Oh my goodness Lady! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

and blueberry sage.

Awww, ther was a very gorgeous blue sage here when we first arrived. It got eaten by the wallaby when we took down the original fence (before we put up new ones). I’ve not found a replacement yet - this reminded me ...

Oh my goodness Lady! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Awww, ther was a very gorgeous blue sage here when we first arrived. It got eaten by the wallaby when we took down the original fence (before we put up new ones). I’ve not found a replacement yet - this reminded me ...

Yeah..my garlic infused oil was a bit vague...not sure why that might have been @Amy Gardner & @Lady G2HM :hmmmm::rofl:

When I would do a quick culinary herb infusion for salad dressing, I would heat a few sprigs of herb, like tarragon, in a pan with some EVOO. I would let that sit from the morning until the evening when I would use it. Here, you are starting with cannabis infused oil already...you would warm it up slightly and pour it over some roasted garlic cloves. I would roast a head of garlic by cutting the very top portion off, exposing the cloves, drizzle with a bit of EVOO, and bake for about 15 minutes only. Cool the head and the cloves will slip right out of the papery husk. Pour cannabis oil over the cloves and let that sit in the fridge for a few days. Bring it up to room temperature to use. EVOO will solidify in the fridge.

I shall endeavor to restric my lunatic chef musings to when my mind is not corrupted by very fine cannabis! :laugh:

...not sure why that might have been @Amy Gardner & @Lady G2HM :hmmmm::rofl:
I shall endeavor to restric my lunatic chef musings to when my mind is not corrupted by very fine cannabis! :laugh:

Awwww where would be the fun in it then!! Maybe “corrupted” leads to “happy accidents” and new culinary discoveries!! But really, I would know nothing about such things. I love to eat - I’m something of a disaster in the kitchen tho...
:rollit: Sunday morning wake n bake ... G Ladies?
:passitleft:
Anyone? ... :passitleft:

Ok I’m just gonna leave it here in the bowl for someone to finish later, I’m happily high... :ganjamon:

Awwww where would be the fun in it then!! Maybe “corrupted” leads to “happy accidents” and new culinary discoveries!! But really, I would know nothing about such things. I love to eat - I’m something of a disaster in the kitchen tho...
:rollit: Sunday morning wake n bake ... G Ladies?
:passitleft:
Anyone? ... :passitleft:

Ok I’m just gonna leave it here in the bowl for someone to finish later, I’m happily high... :ganjamon:
Haha! It's just barely Sat evening for me. Just ramping the evening up now that dinner is done! Thanks for the bowl!:bongrip:
I little bit helps the creativity, but too much and I can't get my thought across!

Back
Top Bottom