WOW, I just bought the organic coffee for infusion from my previous recipe. I'm going to do it again here...oh @Pennywise - You are such a good Coach, that has just made me so happy I can match those flavanoids again. We are going to have another Coffee Oil Recipe but Indica this time... MY FAVOURITE!!! :adore::drool::theband::high-five:

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 16, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

The feedings have picked up now every second day. I am pinning them down, in hopes to let light into the middle. They are growing fast and I’m really impressed at the size of the ladies. You’ll be able to see the progress in the group photos for sure. The less fuss, the better these strains grow. Also, I have purposely not removed the larfy leaves from under the plants because I’m going to take them as clones very soon.

Quote of the week: ” There is a lot of love for you Lady G2. “ @LadyGaea

-------------------------------

Family Photos :theband:

We are wall to wall goodness! I can already smell the CBDreams just by touch. Welcome home ladies, your scent is lush. 

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill. Much love)

Week: 6

Days: 47 days

Temp: 24

RH: 45%

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: I moved her back to the front because she needed more leg room.

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had, and someone I admire deeply.)

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Topped -

Comments: The only training I have applied is opening the bud sites in the middle by allowing light through the top. She is robustly strong! Gonna make Coffee oil from this lovely strain. I CAN’T WAIT!

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%Sativa

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: She is outgrowing her space already, and her new growth is perfection.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

Looking awesome lady G2! Mmmm! Coffee oil! I love the idea of infusing flavors into the cannabis oils!

Looking great in the garden, the pure indicas like Bubba will eventually send out individual colas. They can look like a mess until then.

*Yah I was wondering, cause I've never seen such a wide plant, even when I grew Purple Kush before. I'm intrigued, gotta say, I can't wait to see how she turns out.

Looking awesome lady G2! Mmmm! Coffee oil! I love the idea of infusing flavors into the cannabis oils!

*Thanks LadyG, you can never have too much coffee and Indica. :)

If you have a bigger pot transplant here and let her fill that with roots. You'll definetly get a bigger yield.

*I'll see what I have around, :) Thank you.

Woot i am growing so much!! Doing an awesome job with that training lady! :thumb::green_heart:

*Thanks Toasty, we've improved over the years haven't we. Actually it's the plants, they grow themselves and train me to treat them right. ;) So great to hear from you I know you're busy as a new puppy dad. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom