Hope your running barefoot in your garden as it's looking lush in there. Glad you feel some better.

*That's not a bad idea DB...except I'm accident prone. Thanks for the welcome back, it's been quite the journey.

Lol no wonder it looked so familiar!!

*HAHAHAHAHA yah that's funny,

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 6, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family... Started writing the book. Finished the first chapter “What Happened” and then started the second chapter, “The Grower in Me”. Then after I started the second chapter, I realized it needed to be the first because I started using Cannabis for other medical conditions before my brain injury happened. Amazing how it all works itself out. I didn’t need to suffer through it, it's flowing.

This week, guess what I did. After such a great inspiring week, my hubby coaxed me out for a walk outside in the public for the first time in 1.5 years. Now let me clarify, no car, walking in broad daylight, rush hour, cars honking, people walking so close to me, hot out on my head, hectic during the day business stuff.

So this was the first time I walked out, with my husband, against all odds, walked to the grocery store, entered the grocery store for the second time in a month. I got rewarded with my favourite grapes and butter flavoured rice cakes to help distract me from the germs of being around others.

Then I walked all the way back home. As much as that WAS the hardest thing for me to do and I felt my safety and health were at jeopardy every second; I was darn proud of myself when I vaped in reflection. I probably won’t do it again anytime soon hahahaha , but I did it. I really think this oil is saving my life, from the bottom of my harvest to tip of my brain.

Quote of the week: ” You keep doing what you are doing to save your life Kind, Beautiful Lady and NEVER look back. Moving those people out of the way clears a path for TRUE friends to step in and be a part of your life. We love you. “ @RETRIX

-------------------------------

Family Photos :theband:

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill. )

Week: 4

Days: 37 days

Temp: 24

RH: 51%

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: She is a shining example of what this strain can do.

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had)

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: has NOT been topped yet, she needs time to be fabulous.

Comments: You can’t rush perfection, and she prefers me lightening up on the grow nutes.

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: Not far behind her sis, she’s in the race for the rose. She is totally training herself. All I’m doing is gently pushing down her primary branches every day. This strain loooves training, and will produce extra yield if you do it early enough. When she gets into flowering she just takes off.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

They look beautiful Lady.

Having a tough time with headaches, be back with an awesome update.

I don't know if this will help but, years ago I suffered from Cluster headaches. No one knows what causes them but they are severe enough that people have committed suicide from them. My doctors prescribed me all kinds of narcotics, steroids and and anti depressants. In the end, after exhausting damn near everything, my doctor wrote me a prescription for oxygen. At the first sign of the headache, I would put the mask on for 10 min. It would either make the headache go away completely, or at least reduce the severity of it a lot. I also found that the steroid Prednisone was effective although I don't know if that would be a good option for long term use.

Hope that helps you.

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 11, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

Well it’s been a few dark days behind me with headaches. They are over now and I can’t wait to update you with my progress because the plants always have an agenda.

The book is coming along, the headaches prevent me from writing though. But I did manage to write about my headaches and what is triggering them.

Here’s some research I’d like to share to keep us optimistic about the involvement of Cannabis when it comes to Frontaltemporal Dementia

RESEARCH –

Did you know?

Here is another article I read about using CBD to treat Alzheimer’s, dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases.

Now keep in mind, CBD does not treat these diseases alone. It must be taken in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle utilizing functional medicine. And keep in mind that CBD as organic plant extract will be better for you, then using a non-organic flowers.

You are feeding the mind, the brain and the spirit. Give yourself the best oils and you will feel better for it.

“Patients>Teachers>Leaders>

Lady G – A Smile Waiting to Happen…

“Cohen, who trained under Bredesen, recently founded the Colorado Dementia Prevention and Treatment Center with health coach Kym Hansler and nutritionist Martha Hammel. On May 30, the group will lead a panel discussion on how to use the ReCODE program and cannabis to help treat Alzheimer’s, dementia and other degenerative neurological conditions; the presentation will also focus on how cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive and anti-inflammatory component of cannabis, can be used as an adjunct therapy for dementia.”

CO: Can Cannabis Help Prevent And Reverse Dementia? Find Out May 30 | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Quote of the week: ” You keep doing what you are doing to save your life Kind, Beautiful Lady and NEVER look back. Moving those people out of the way clears a path for TRUE friends to step in and be a part of your life. We love you. “ @RETRIX

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill.

Week: 6

Days: 42 days

Comments: She is perfect in every way imaginable and loooves extra heavy feedings of grow. Still haven’t found her threshold because there are no burned tips.

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had )

Technique: Topped -

Comments: I was heavy handed with the grow too early and is why you see the leaves a little distorted, other than that she is taking on height now. Now she has been topped and I threw the cut piece in my mouth, I bit down that green bud site and it was juicy. Like chewing on surprise breath mint that had the liquid centre. This plant is just gorgeous.

Comments: She too has a bit of the claw because I gave her too heavy a feeding of grow. But she’s fine, she’ll grow out of it, I have lessend her nute feedings.

Special healing crystals with plants.

Lady G2 -
Nice! I love healing crystals! Glad you kicked the headache! :green_heart:

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 4, 2018. :theband:

Hello 420 Family: :hug:

Brain & Grow Rehab: Just a little growth spurt which tells me my transplant was successful and they like their self-watering digs.

:nomo:HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY U.S. NEIGHBOURS!!!:love:

Quote of the week: ”you can alter your state of mind, body and soul through random acts of kindness”

Family Photos - Girls are sleeping so I could only take one pic to share. It's a good one though.

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGeae – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill )

Days: 35 days

RH: 61%

Comments: Growth spurt happening

Centre of the pic

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had)

Technique: has NOT been topped yet, I want to give her time to establish more roots.

Comments: Growth Spurt

Far left side of the pic

Technique: Topping -

Comments: Growth Spurt

Far right side of the pic

Lady G2 -
Looking amazing as always my soul sista :green_heart::Namaste:

So guys and gals, after some research and watching an important inspirational video, I STARTED writing.

In my mind, I have a direction. I know of exactly who I want to write to, a possible person I look up to and may want to read my story. This person is in NeuroScience and most of my studies come from this person's mission. This person is waaay over my head in terminology and education, but WOW I hear everything that is being said. Very relatable.

By writing to this PHD Neuro Scientist, I feel like it will challenge me to answer the questions a scientist may want to know about how I am treating myself. In turn, this could be my "manual" ( Thanks @Bode for the word ), then once I write this out, I can send it to this celebrity scientist and see if I can present my story for further research.

By taking an Endo-cannabinoid deficiency pov I can break down the chapters into actions I've taken to repair and replenish my ECS while growing my own medicine to do that. I know that's a lot, but this is the level I feel most familiar with as opposed to being so personal which is what scared me so much before.

See I started writing a book a while back but it was too much drama to sift through the good parts. But now that I have thousands of hours of research behind me, it's time to apply my knowledge to the methods of my madness.

With all that in mind and heart.

Book Title Suggestions???

I have these so far...

1. Neuro Cannabis
2. Dances With Dementia
3. Methods To My Madness
4. ????

no rush, let it marinate until we're ready to kick up the bbq.

Let's hope this works out. :) :Namaste:
Dances with Dementia :volcano-smiley:

They look beautiful Lady.

*Thank you so much, I do try my hardest :)

I don't know if this will help but, years ago I suffered from Cluster headaches. No one knows what causes them but they are severe enough that people have committed suicide from them. My doctors prescribed me all kinds of narcotics, steroids and and anti depressants. In the end, after exhausting damn near everything, my doctor wrote me a prescription for oxygen. At the first sign of the headache, I would put the mask on for 10 min. It would either make the headache go away completely, or at least reduce the severity of it a lot. I also found that the steroid Prednisone was effective although I don't know if that would be a good option for long term use.

Hope that helps you.

*Okay, WOW, I never thought of this, but it makes so much sense. Our mighty Mitochondria in our cells requires oxygen to create energy. The brain needs oxygen, and I think that is a great idea to stimulate the generation of new cells. I'm putting this on my list.

Oxygen would be great, no side effects at all.

*Hiiiii PW, doesn't that sound like a great idea. I'm going to ask my doctor about it?
Nice! I love healing crystals! Glad you kicked the headache! :green_heart:

*They might last long, but I'm always looking forward to bouncing back today.
Looking amazing as always my soul sista :green_heart::Namaste:

*Awwwwww Thanks Ninja, I have missed you so much.
Dances with Dementia :volcano-smiley:

*Okay we have another vote to count. Looks like we have a winner chicken dinner. :circle-of-love:

-------------------------------------

I just want to say that I appreciate all the people's checkin' in to this journal, my home away from home. And more research articles coming up.

:popcorn:

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 13, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

WHO LIKES MY ARTS & CRAFTS CKS BOARD IN THE BACK? So much fun and looks great with the photos.

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill.

Days: 44 days

Comments: She loved the low stress training and gave her a big feeding.

Comments: She received her first big feeding and she grew some height.

Comments: She is what @weenmeoff calls a crinkle puss. I love that name.

Lady G2 -

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 13, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

WHO LIKES MY ARTS & CRAFTS CKS BOARD IN THE BACK? So much fun and looks great with the photos.

Comments: She loved the low stress training and gave her a big feeding.

Comments: She received her first big feeding and she grew some height.

Comments: She is what @weenmeoff calls a crinkle puss. I love that name.

Lady G2 -
Nice and green! Beautiful!:love:

Back
Top Bottom