Hiya Lady G2,

I know nothing of what you're going through, except what you've shared with us. I only have my perspective. Glad I can't see life with a "broken brain". So sorry for you. I can't imagine not using logic.

How about this. Your story, tenacity, courage, discipline, positivity, and desire to heal are very inspiring to me, and I'm "whole", whatever that means, lol. If i did have a broken brain, I'd want a manual to learn from chronicling one's rise above the pits of despair. I'd want to know how you did it, giving me hope that I could do it, also. Wouldn't you like to see someone's story of dealing frontal temporal lobe dementia? Think of this endeavor as Mother Theresa saving masses of people from being too discouraged to go on. A mission from God, if you will. Here comes "Wonder Woman" with the cure! (Didn't mean to make light of a serious situation, but a little humor breaks up the seriousness.) With that scenario in mind, other people's comments or opinions would pale in comparison to such a global and humane calling. Of course, logic has no foothold here.
I gotta go,, Cya, already late.

I’d buy the book. That’s not a lot but more than nothing. :D

Writing something so personal for other people to read would be an extremely daunting task for anyone, it takes actual internal courage to even seriously consider the idea. You’re already here publicly showing the signs that you’re brave enough to pull it off. It’s hard for me to even write posts here.

Maybe you could write a book for just yourself to read first, then you could forget about worrying what others think. Could be like a practice ball. You can always decide later what if anything you want to do with it, writing it is the important part.

I don’t know I’m high, I think I forgot to water one of my tents last week. Going to inspect the damage now.

Have a fun day! :thumb:

Hiya Lady G2,

I know nothing of what you're going through, except what you've shared with us. I only have my perspective. Glad I can't see life with a "broken brain". So sorry for you. I can't imagine not using logic.

How about this. Your story, tenacity, courage, discipline, positivity, and desire to heal are very inspiring to me, and I'm "whole", whatever that means, lol. If i did have a broken brain, I'd want a manual to learn from chronicling one's rise above the pits of despair. I'd want to know how you did it, giving me hope that I could do it, also. Wouldn't you like to see someone's story of dealing frontal temporal lobe dementia? Think of this endeavor as Mother Theresa saving masses of people from being too discouraged to go on. A mission from God, if you will. Here comes "Wonder Woman" with the cure! (Didn't mean to make light of a serious situation, but a little humor breaks up the seriousness.) With that scenario in mind, other people's comments or opinions would pale in comparison to such a global and humane calling. Of course, logic has no foothold here.
I gotta go,, Cya, already late.

*Okay @Bode that helps me sooo much when you lay it out logically from your brain, this makes real sense to me actually. I would have LOVED to read someone's story of dealing with FTD. I'm just scared because things are not obvious to me nor is my logic reliable. Should I start with the day I knew something is wrong in my brain or should I start back to when the abuse started in my family that contributed to what happened to me today? Your humour makes me smile, :hug: , you really get me.

I’d buy the book. That’s not a lot but more than nothing. :D

Writing something so personal for other people to read would be an extremely daunting task for anyone, it takes actual internal courage to even seriously consider the idea. You’re already here publicly showing the signs that you’re brave enough to pull it off. It’s hard for me to even write posts here.

Maybe you could write a book for just yourself to read first, then you could forget about worrying what others think. Could be like a practice ball. You can always decide later what if anything you want to do with it, writing it is the important part.

I don’t know I’m high, I think I forgot to water one of my tents last week. Going to inspect the damage now.

Have a fun day! :thumb:

* @DrDoob - That helps too, if I write it for me, then I can tell my brain that noone HAS to see it. Then my social awkwardness and brain demons won't have a hold on me and take a stab at my confidence. See I used to love the spotlight, but now I cringe when I have to walk through a door first into a room. So I need to trick my brain that there are no social BS when writing. Thank you so much for laying it out, other people's logic is easier to understand my broken thoughts. :high-five:

Hiya guys,

Doob, that was a great suggestion. Lady G2 - Keep your book manuscript to yourself so you'll get no criticism. Then you can decide to bury it, or hand out copies to people who really want to heal. This is getting good! You can decide about the details so the unfolding of what you want to say will be the way you think it best. I really wouldn't go into much detail about the abuse. A more positive approach might give the reader more hope. Oops, I don't mean to push, sorry. I'll leave it alone and allow you to think. But I'll be here if you need some logic. Cya

Hi Bode, I totally get what you mean, I was avoiding "the book" because I don't want to go through my past to get to my future. I would happily avoid the abuse part, just maybe mention it from a physiology pov. Then if people want to know they can just ask me, but in the meantime, I can just write what makes me happy as opposed to what brings me down.

So your logic is sound, much easier than me thinking...hahahaha No but seriously, I can just write about Neuro Cannabis and not so much about others. Then I don't have to worry about what people will think. Okay. You know this sounds manageable.

If you have more logic, can you please share with me? Logic is hard to come by in my world, I mean I have it, but it's a bit broken and maybe not realistic for this world.

So everybody, I'm going to pull all my notes together and then just write again and again and again. I can't thank you guys enough, really, genuinely from the bottom of my heart to the top of my harvest. :) Believe in Myself! :green_heart:

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 4, 2018. :theband:

Hello 420 Family: :hug:

Brain & Grow Rehab: Just a little growth spurt which tells me my transplant was successful and they like their self-watering digs.

:nomo:HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY U.S. NEIGHBOURS!!!:love:

Quote of the week: ”you can alter your state of mind, body and soul through random acts of kindness”

-------------------------------

Family Photos - Girls are sleeping so I could only take one pic to share. It's a good one though.

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGeae – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill )

Week: 4

Days: 35 days

Temp: 24

RH: 61%

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: Growth spurt happening

Centre of the pic

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had)

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: has NOT been topped yet, I want to give her time to establish more roots.

Comments: Growth Spurt

Far left side of the pic

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Technique: Topping -

Comments: Growth Spurt

Far right side of the pic

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

So guys and gals, after some research and watching an important inspirational video, I STARTED writing.

In my mind, I have a direction. I know of exactly who I want to write to, a possible person I look up to and may want to read my story. This person is in NeuroScience and most of my studies come from this person's mission. This person is waaay over my head in terminology and education, but WOW I hear everything that is being said. Very relatable.

By writing to this PHD Neuro Scientist, I feel like it will challenge me to answer the questions a scientist may want to know about how I am treating myself. In turn, this could be my "manual" ( Thanks @Bode for the word ), then once I write this out, I can send it to this celebrity scientist and see if I can present my story for further research.

By taking an Endo-cannabinoid deficiency pov I can break down the chapters into actions I've taken to repair and replenish my ECS while growing my own medicine to do that. I know that's a lot, but this is the level I feel most familiar with as opposed to being so personal which is what scared me so much before.

See I started writing a book a while back but it was too much drama to sift through the good parts. But now that I have thousands of hours of research behind me, it's time to apply my knowledge to the methods of my madness.

With all that in mind and heart.

Book Title Suggestions???

I have these so far...

1. Neuro Cannabis
2. Dances With Dementia
3. Methods To My Madness
4. ????

no rush, let it marinate until we're ready to kick up the bbq.

Let's hope this works out. :) :Namaste:

Great advice, Pennywise.

Now you're talking, Lady G2! The change over to a positive frame of mind had allowed you to embrace your book writing, and find a worthwhile reason to continue. I've always had a much better life when I learned to "embrace" circumstances as they are, and make them better for me. Such peace of mind!
I'm sure your neuro scientist will be seriously impressed at your level of understanding and your courage to heal yourself of a most dreaded malady. I'm still impressed!! Cya

So guys and gals, after some research and watching an important inspirational video, I STARTED writing.

In my mind, I have a direction. I know of exactly who I want to write to, a possible person I look up to and may want to read my story. This person is in NeuroScience and most of my studies come from this person's mission. This person is waaay over my head in terminology and education, but WOW I hear everything that is being said. Very relatable.

By writing to this PHD Neuro Scientist, I feel like it will challenge me to answer the questions a scientist may want to know about how I am treating myself. In turn, this could be my "manual" ( Thanks @Bode for the word ), then once I write this out, I can send it to this celebrity scientist and see if I can present my story for further research.

By taking an Endo-cannabinoid deficiency pov I can break down the chapters into actions I've taken to repair and replenish my ECS while growing my own medicine to do that. I know that's a lot, but this is the level I feel most familiar with as opposed to being so personal which is what scared me so much before.

See I started writing a book a while back but it was too much drama to sift through the good parts. But now that I have thousands of hours of research behind me, it's time to apply my knowledge to the methods of my madness.

With all that in mind and heart.

Book Title Suggestions???

I have these so far...

1. Neuro Cannabis
2. Dances With Dementia
3. Methods To My Madness
4. ????

no rush, let it marinate until we're ready to kick up the bbq.

Let's hope this works out. :) :Namaste:
I like #2 and I would buy your book my lady. Creative writing at its best.

"Dancing with Dementia" Present tense! You ain't leaving us any time soon there Sis! Not an option! Lol:circle-of-love:

Just let it come from your soul. You'll do a great job.

* @Pennywise - Thank youuuu :hug: My soul is a lot wiser now.

Great advice, Pennywise.

Now you're talking, Lady G2! The change over to a positive frame of mind had allowed you to embrace your book writing, and find a worthwhile reason to continue. I've always had a much better life when I learned to "embrace" circumstances as they are, and make them better for me. Such peace of mind!
I'm sure your neuro scientist will be seriously impressed at your level of understanding and your courage to heal yourself of a most dreaded malady. I'm still impressed!! Cya

* I'm still going to be very creative, but switching to a neuro science pov helps me compartmentalize things without drudging up the past. And one day, maybe I will tell my back story, but it's not healthy for me to keep going back, it's just too sad to be happy about. I'm still proud of myself that I got through it, and this book should be free of any fears and tears. Just my canna journey in the raw. I'm excited, I really am. It's a new start getting past my barrier.

I like #2 and I would buy your book my lady. Creative writing at its best.

*Awwwwww shucks @Jax Rider :5

"Dancing with Dementia" Present tense! You ain't leaving us any time soon there Sis! Not an option! Lol:circle-of-love:

*I was just riffin' off of the movie "Dances with Wolves" but I like the sound of yours better. It is very present tense :Namaste:

-----------------------------------

I like "Dancing With Dementia" because there are so many layers of stories to tell. It's a very delicate dance in itself.

Thank you so much SOUL TRIBE for keeping it real. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom