AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love him ! I smiled from ear to ear cause of those pics. I will stare at those pics for a very long time. Poor guy is right. He can visit any time.
:thanks::hug:

Today has been filled with writing and animals. Couldn't be better. Thanks Jax :thumb:
So happy it makes you smile, he cracks me up every day.

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 6, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family... Started writing the book. Finished the first chapter “What Happened” and then started the second chapter, “The Grower in Me”. Then after I started the second chapter, I realized it needed to be the first because I started using Cannabis for other medical conditions before my brain injury happened. Amazing how it all works itself out. I didn’t need to suffer through it, it's flowing.

This week, guess what I did. After such a great inspiring week, my hubby coaxed me out for a walk outside in the public for the first time in 1.5 years. Now let me clarify, no car, walking in broad daylight, rush hour, cars honking, people walking so close to me, hot out on my head, hectic during the day business stuff.

So this was the first time I walked out, with my husband, against all odds, walked to the grocery store, entered the grocery store for the second time in a month. I got rewarded with my favourite grapes and butter flavoured rice cakes to help distract me from the germs of being around others.

Then I walked all the way back home. As much as that WAS the hardest thing for me to do and I felt my safety and health were at jeopardy every second; I was darn proud of myself when I vaped in reflection. I probably won’t do it again anytime soon hahahaha , but I did it. I really think this oil is saving my life, from the bottom of my harvest to tip of my brain.

Quote of the week: ” You keep doing what you are doing to save your life Kind, Beautiful Lady and NEVER look back. Moving those people out of the way clears a path for TRUE friends to step in and be a part of your life. We love you. “ @RETRIX

-------------------------------

Family Photos :theband:

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill. )

Week: 4

Days: 37 days

Temp: 24

RH: 51%

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: She is a shining example of what this strain can do.

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had)

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: has NOT been topped yet, she needs time to be fabulous.

Comments: You can’t rush perfection, and she prefers me lightening up on the grow nutes.

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: Not far behind her sis, she’s in the race for the rose. She is totally training herself. All I’m doing is gently pushing down her primary branches every day. This strain loooves training, and will produce extra yield if you do it early enough. When she gets into flowering she just takes off.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

Hiya girl, do you know what's causing the headaches? Yeah, I hope you get better real soon.

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! July 11, 2018.:nomo::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Hello 420 Family...

Well it’s been a few dark days behind me with headaches. They are over now and I can’t wait to update you with my progress because the plants always have an agenda.

The book is coming along, the headaches prevent me from writing though. But I did manage to write about my headaches and what is triggering them.

Here’s some research I’d like to share to keep us optimistic about the involvement of Cannabis when it comes to Frontaltemporal Dementia

RESEARCH –

Did you know?

Here is another article I read about using CBD to treat Alzheimer’s, dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases.

Now keep in mind, CBD does not treat these diseases alone. It must be taken in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle utilizing functional medicine. And keep in mind that CBD as organic plant extract will be better for you, then using a non-organic flowers.

You are feeding the mind, the brain and the spirit. Give yourself the best oils and you will feel better for it.

“Patients>Teachers>Leaders>

Lady G – A Smile Waiting to Happen…

“Cohen, who trained under Bredesen, recently founded the Colorado Dementia Prevention and Treatment Center with health coach Kym Hansler and nutritionist Martha Hammel. On May 30, the group will lead a panel discussion on how to use the ReCODE program and cannabis to help treat Alzheimer’s, dementia and other degenerative neurological conditions; the presentation will also focus on how cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive and anti-inflammatory component of cannabis, can be used as an adjunct therapy for dementia.”

CO: Can Cannabis Help Prevent And Reverse Dementia? Find Out May 30 | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Quote of the week: ” You keep doing what you are doing to save your life Kind, Beautiful Lady and NEVER look back. Moving those people out of the way clears a path for TRUE friends to step in and be a part of your life. We love you. “ @RETRIX

-------------------------------

Family Photos :theband:

--------------------------

1. Type: CBDream # 1 ( @LadyGaea – For the unconditional hugs and push up the hill.

Week: 6

Days: 42 days

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Technique: Topping – Transplant

Comments: She is perfect in every way imaginable and loooves extra heavy feedings of grow. Still haven’t found her threshold because there are no burned tips.

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush ( @Pennywise – Because you are the best coach I’ve ever had )

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Topped -

Comments: I was heavy handed with the grow too early and is why you see the leaves a little distorted, other than that she is taking on height now. Now she has been topped and I threw the cut piece in my mouth, I bit down that green bud site and it was juicy. Like chewing on surprise breath mint that had the liquid centre. This plant is just gorgeous.

-----------------------------

3. Type: CBDream #2 ( @imtoasted – For the gift of life and friendship )

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Technique: Topping - LST

Comments: She too has a bit of the claw because I gave her too heavy a feeding of grow. But she’s fine, she’ll grow out of it, I have lessend her nute feedings.

Special healing crystals with plants.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Lady G2 -

Back
Top Bottom