LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Hey there LH... good to see your next round going.

Coots FTW and Timber too!

I'll be hanging in the back with all of our friends :passitleft:

GL with your next round.

The low n slow is nice, keeps more terpines while curing. I think it has an effect of the THC as well. In a good way of course. It's definitely more flavor in the final product.

I think it gives you more terps in the end.
The outcome is definitely better than when I tried the more traditional approach some years back...but that could have just been my ignorance at the time lol.
Hey there LH... good to see your next round going.

Coots FTW and Timber too!

I'll be hanging in the back with all of our friends :passitleft:

GL with your next round.

The low n slow is nice, keeps more terpines while curing. I think it has an effect of the THC as well. In a good way of course. It's definitely more flavor in the final product.
Bob! :welcome: & thanks for coming, your always full of good information..

Tried a tester of the pineapple express yesterday, flavor was already mind blowing! Cant remember the last time I had something with such a rich, dinstinct taste..certainly not dispensary weed:passitleft:

That was a good looking plant. Now I guess you need to shoot for 224 grams!!

Pineapple Express..........I know that as a Barney's Farm strain. I just started an auto version from BF. I take that back. It is Tangerine Dream and not Pineapple Express.

The LA surpassed that by 70-80 grams..my goal now is to pull 1lb+ in my 15 sq ft (best is 14oz). Shouldn't be to hard, I've wasted alot of space in the past! Fingers crossed brother :high-five:
crikey! Flying along over here....Im in! looking good lh! Great harvest!
:passitleft:
Thanks Pjs! I'm glad you could make it :passitleft:

Well, I've pretty much decided the blue dream wasnt a watering issue as much as a nitrogen toxicity one! The top couple inches of soil were dry last night so I gave her about a half gallon of plain RO water - this morning she was praying super hard :)

She's looking real healthy now.

With that setup and another round finished thru that soil, move the bar up several notches.

He could do a pound in that same space with a good VEG, no problems.

With that setup and another round finished thru that soil, move the bar up several notches.

He could do a pound in that same space with a good VEG, no problems.
This strawberry glue will probably get a nice long veg, dont think there will be much stretch to her! If she puts out, we might just get that :high-five:

Foliar feeding, is good. I don't know about the citrus (acid) though..
You could boil banana peels too. And with the water, do the same.
It is super for big buds
Thanks Angry! Ive got a good quart of banana FFJ left :battingeyelashes:..they love that stuff in flower!

No citric acid! Its actually just a botanical tincture from lemon verbena, lemongrass, peppermint, rosemary, aloe vera, etc. It and the sprout tonic are the best things I have going for me LOL. It is a bit pricey tho...

Back
Top Bottom