Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Hey @Norcaliwood Not going to make it today. Thought I could.... Next week will work.

So I had an electrician friend come by yesterday to help my old house out with some new wiring. We found an unused 20 amp breaker that we wired into the attic. It's devoted to my grow space! Now I just need to get some plywood walls up and paint them. And maybe install some sort of door. IDK what I am really doing yet.

np there @lazyfish they, the Cripits, are just now starting to recover from the transplant... Besides, I still got to get in there and top out the Puppies.. They are looking nice.. I top them tonight... They are growing like weeds......... They can veg here just as well as there..

That foil lined foam, I used that to cover the walls in this old garage at a house I rented back in Missouri to make it light-tight, insulated, and reflective. Worked great.

it's all good.. They'll be here when you want them.. No hurry..

One thing Lazyone,,, when you do come over, bring two of them white pots with ya... The same ones I got from you last time you was here.. I'm going to uppot the puppies into my amended promix soil into them 2-gallon pots.

I say this because I'm running outta smaller pots.. I got 10 million larger ones on the side of the house. But 2-gallon pots are becoming rare around here.. I got those 10? white square ones I got from ya and maybe 7-8 black ones.

Matter a fact I'll give ya a call..

Keepem Green

You got it Woody!

OK so I have 4 zamaldelica x lebanese above soil. I hope that gets me at least 1 female! 4 would be nice, but you know...

1 Blue dream is looking good, and 1 blueberry og. All are about 8 days old. It's a hard time to wait when they grow this slow, but I already see the first set of leaves coming in.

I am moving the attic around and on saturday I'll get some walls up. I don't know what I am going to do for a door... I guess I'll put a curtain up. I have never built a door before. We'll see.....

:bongrip:

You got it Woody!

OK so I have 4 zamaldelica x lebanese above soil. I hope that gets me at least 1 female! 4 would be nice, but you know...

1 Blue dream is looking good, and 1 blueberry og. All are about 8 days old. It's a hard time to wait when they grow this slow, but I already see the first set of leaves coming in.

I am moving the attic around and on saturday I'll get some walls up. I don't know what I am going to do for a door... I guess I'll put a curtain up. I have never built a door before. We'll see.....

:bongrip:
I had a friend teach me how to put the door in my first flower room. It's important to make sure you're keeping everything plumb, and with the proper bracing, so that it swings easily. There are some good how-to videos on YouTube that cover it pretty well.

Thanks! I might actually give it a try. I might also think about using a closet door or something that sides. It would save space.

Babies!

Attachments

• KIMG2076.jpg
    KIMG2076.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 47
Does anyone have any experience with a filtration system? I want to filer dust and smells.

I think I can just use a simple carbon filter on the end of a vent fan eh??? Replace the thing every so often? sure
Typically you want to put it on the end in the flower room and draw the air out with a fan down the line. It is possible to put it at the end though and push the air through if you can't set it up the other way.

You'll want to check your cubic feet in the room and make sure you have a fan and filter system big enough to handle the space. I don't remember the formula off hand, but some of the grow stores online will have the info. The fans are listed by CFM (cubic feet per minute)

Be careful who you tell on here about blowing through a filter as that is a touchy topic for some growers, lol. I personally blow into my filters, but that is to convenience me, though some strongly feel that you must suck from the filter rather than blow through it. Generally when doing the math to size the fan, you want it to be able to pull the entire room's volume in 5 minutes to adequately replace the CO2 in the air, though I would bet that anything in the range of 5 minutes would be more than fine.

Be careful who you tell on here about blowing through a filter as that is a touchy topic for some growers, lol. I personally blow into my filters, but that is to convenience me, though some strongly feel that you must suck from the filter rather than blow through it. Generally when doing the math to size the fan, you want it to be able to pull the entire room's volume in 5 minutes to adequately replace the CO2 in the air, though I would bet that anything in the range of 5 minutes would be more than fine.
Thanks Sky. I knew someone would know that info off hand. That kind of info I look up when I need to and then flush the cache to make room for other info once I'm done. :nerd-with-glasses:

They are designed to draw from, but I've ran then the other way because of the AC unit I was using for a while and it worked fine. Some people get caught up in the semantics and can't adjust very well to the actual situation.;)

Because I'm such a tinkerer and a rebel, I subscribe to the theory that a pipe wrench makes a mighty fine hammer despite not being designed for that.

Back
Top Bottom