Silverfox’s First Shot At Making Seeds 2020 Journal

My initial plan was to throw them into flower in 2 weeks. We’ll see how they look closer to then. I think I should be able to get 2 clones off the smaller first light tomorrow and be good to go.

B08D2B18-2F6E-4DEB-8FF4-6E8321124F35.jpeg

a bit o t.l.c. and thems will be just fine,, karma sent to yer clones, indeed

cloning so hit and miss for me,, mostly miss lately,, thank goodness for an abundance of seeds,, thanks to some breeding of my own

and some help i have in my labooratoory

P1160996.JPG

cheers friend,,

So trying to time this out so nothing catastrophic happens in my flowering tent.

about how long after I flip them will pollen be producing?

I’ve read 3-5 weeks does that sound about right?

got 2 clones off the smaller one and may even get one off the larger berry breeders mix as it has finally out run the mutation and is giving me a couple branches that are now growing as expected.

F4EDCF1A-4980-476A-94D5-85DF4690ABEA.jpeg

04EADD99-37C9-4D06-9738-7F230DC5D6A0.jpeg

My plan is .... if timing works out to do a feminized run right after this with the clones I’m taking now. Assuming one of the first light is female :nervous-guy:

this is all tentative on the work being done in my basement. It’s a weird situation. I live in a large city and the city is paying for all cost of a sump pump to keep water out of the sewer lines but I don’t get to choose when the work gets done it’s just like a one week notice.

2 of my tents are in the basement but have no chance of getting found.

this 4x4 however would not fit in my secret space and it point blank in the middle of the basement so it will have to come down when ever I get the call.

This tent is my least attractive group and the most fun I’m having. Its fun seeing how this plant develops. I’ve grown a fondness for the larger breeders mix one that has outgrown the mutation and is now growing as expected.

0EE1C11D-3013-4692-8978-D84C88056C88.jpeg

That one really is starting to take off now that she's got some good leaves coming out! Do you think the other weirdo one will make it?? Haha and who is the little cutie on the left?

Just got word the sump pump project will start in March. I’m going to flip them into flower and let her go as long as I can.

im guessing since this is the government it won’t start in March but closer to April. My plan is to run it until it’s finished or the last possible second and take it down the night before the contractor shows up. Depending on weather I could possibly throw them in the greenhouse for a couple days.

positive vibes :green_heart:

Sadly no. Not yet. We have medical and I am a care giver but they still don’t allow home grow. I’m allowed to have it. To transport an ounce legally. But technically I “have” to buy it from the dispensary for the people I am a care giver for.

Sadly no. Not yet. We have medical and I am a care giver but they still don’t allow home grow. I’m allowed to have it. To transport an ounce legally. But technically I “have” to buy it from the dispensary for the people I am a care giver for.
That is sad I'm so glad I'm aloud to legally. I'm working hard to become the best grower I can and the people here are great

Oh ok, yeah I was going to say, who cares what they think, you’ll never see them again, but that’s a complete different story! Lol
:smokin:

There’s still a chance I’ll throw some clones in here but for right now this is the rag tag group that’s I’m rolling with lol.

849B16D7-89AC-4746-AB13-88F2C51823F7.jpeg

It’s not the group I expected but it’s the group I deserved :rofl:

this run is just for fun and to learn the timing of the male plants. Hopefully I’ll get some seeds out of it. I’d love to give my sister in law a handful of them. She’s going to try her first grow next outdoor season

Back
Top Bottom