Silverfox’s First Shot At Making Seeds 2020 Journal

To be honest I was just doing this for knowledge with the mindset I tell first time growers to have. Learn the process. And thing else is a bonus.

but after smelling that male iM super intrigued to what the results will produce

Haven’t updated in a while. No major issues or anything. With the lock down I’m no longer worried about timing. How do I know when plant is ready to harvest for the seeds. Will they get darker in color or what’s my sign?

Here's yer sign!!!!!!

Anytime after 5 weeks they are good, if like me you can't read a calendar, check one or two, see how they look

I harvest like normal, for the buds not seeds, unless it's an auto, then I'll make sure they run for 5 weeks after getting banged

Here’s my update from yesterday.

my first pollination attempt was 2/18 so about 5 weeks ago.

I’m really glad I didn’t give up on the messed up looking mutant months ago. It’s my best looking female

EA181925-3B39-42FF-AE50-79A203736A5C.jpeg
I
D83AF8F3-B18D-4F8A-8697-465B2B7CF277.jpeg

That's what I've been wondering! Haven't seen you around the forums in a little while buddy, hope everything is still alright for you guys at the moment!
I know Silverfox125 and wife were both still working well into it when the pandemic hit !

sorry i let this die lol. was going through a not so fun divorce but i’m back and running now. all the seeds were viable and Im ready to see what we have once i get my tent set up in the next few months.

thanks for all the well wishes

Back
Top Bottom