Leaf points dying?

hurr

One plant among the girls in veg has developed a problem. I have checked problem chart KJC posted but to no avail I am stumped. See pics. The points on some of the leaves are dying, mostly the bigger fan leaves but progressing up the plant. All of the girls in veg are treated the same, grow medium= peat moss/compost/pearlite, nutes=Canna Vega, 15ml/gl, Ph=6.4-8, light=T-5 X 9, strain= BC Big Bud.

DSC047822.JPG

Had similar prob with my just harvested grow. I nute burnt then early on. Leaves never really recovered even after flushing them, however the harvest was Ok in size and quality. Reduce nutes and flush, but make sure your medium has good drainage for flushing, otherwise you could drown the roots. Pour water into medium around plant and see if it drains out bottom quickly. My 2 matures looked like shite tbh . I was crying, but persevered, flushed, reduced nutes and they survived

Saying that, looking at the the pics might be worth doing an NPK test, got mine from Ace hardware pretty good tester, Also checks your soil PH, pretty inexpensive to be honest and worth the few bucks

Back
Top Bottom