Learning LOS Perpetual Grow With Ling Zhi

still waiting on finding a loop to check the skybub. i dont think its done just surprised at the lack of growth.

the yellowing is progressing on the c99jw. this happens every time i grow this strain indoors while my other plants look fine. it doesnt yellow like this when i grow her outdoors though. im thinking shes just a heavy feeder and depletes the soil and i always over veg her.

Did a light defol on her today of yellow / dead leaves. shes got a while to go still.

before and after, day 49

ok so ! day 56. alot changed today.

My new starts are starting to fill in, and the clones pushing out roots. The thing is im limited in the amount of mature flowering plants im allowed to have at a time, and i want to run one quick indoors before i plant out the outdoor season in may. that means my new indoor gets a very short veg window.

I flower and veg in the same area with the same lights, so i decided to empty out the flower tent and convert it to veg for all the new girls.

The skybub came down today. not an impressive yield, but i felt she was done. ill get some pics up eventually.

the dr who went under a smaller led light in a seperate area, i want to push her about another week. i might switch the light to 13 hours darkness and 11 hours light.

the c99jw, i decided will go into the greenhouse outdoors. its well built and insulated. the natural light cycle right now is very close to her original light cycle, and is 11 hours 48 minutes of light. I think she has about a week left aswell.

the sherbet looks really close to me, but i want to let her go just a few more days. Im thinking about putting her in the dark for 3 days and then harvest.

i know its not ideal, i hope it doesnt throw off any quality, but its my solution for working around limited timing and restrictions.

I am for sure okay with losing yield to quality. im not upset with any of them.

Especially the sherbet. quality wise, atleast by appearances. time will tell. ill top her a bunch of times in the future for more branching, and see what type of quality she will give outdoors,i expect her to look entirely different when compared to indoors.

already topped the sherbet clone three times, hard to tell, but she already has like 8 top shoots.

the seedlings had a pretty big stretch, maybe the light wasnt close enough. but the plan for all of them today is to pick up some paper clips, bend one end to make some stakes, and to spread all the branches out on all 4. didnt do this with my last plants, but these plants are going to be flowered smaller, maybe in there new 3 gallon fabric pots, or if i get alot of growth i might transplant into 5 gallon a couple days before flip.

yea i have seen huge plants in tiny pots do well even. i guess though i shoot for an easy watering system, and i struggle to water more than twice a week. if you havnt noticed i have to take my girls out of the closet, and place them over a drain to water, to prevent damaging the hardwood floors. it takes a while and i dont want to do it more than necessary. i like to be able to leave home on trips for 3 days at a time and come back and see a huge growth spurt in my girls.

ive ran into problems a couple times, veging a plant a bit too long and it starts to uptake water at a much faster rate. im thinking in the future i might try a couple inch layer of straw on those plants to help retain some moisture.

High Zhi!

looking great there - those last shots of the c99 and dr who show them looking great! I’m amazed you can get away with only giving water/feed every 3 days. I have some in their last 2-3weeks if flower in a raised bed outdoors and am blown away by how fast they’re drinking. Makes me think that in pots they’d need something everyday at this stage!

im really looking forward to seeing how they both finish up for you, should be nice harvest I reckon. And you have that nice looking haul from the Skybub to entertain you while you harvest the others!!

:passitleft:
:Namaste:

I have to give some credit for my soil mix to dragonfly earth medicine, I use the foliar and also the whole line aside from the 'roots' to ammend my soil.

I like that it is made of gentle herb powders that slow releases as it breaks down, with very little risk of burn. they are also a microbial source all in one. I also appreciate the philosophy and growing style of the company.

credit can go to down to earth aswell, for providing pretty much everything else i need.

Back
Top Bottom