Leaves problems 5 weeks flowering: help !

When I brought mine in I put them into fresh soil (FF Ocean Forest) and they still developed the issue, I believe mine was due to so much moisture which had effected the roots too much. They had just begun flowering, figuring cost to size I decided to run them with minimal nutes instead of wasting the nutes to try to repair what was done all ready. Now this was due to their small size and they had just started to flower. If you have large plants save them, if they are small I would look at how much you could harvest if everything went perfect from now, then look at the reality and say is the electricity, nutrient cost and your time worth an ounce or two of what may not be that great, or call the plant a loss, start fresh and take care of the good plants you do have.

Just my opinion..

Thank you all for your advices. I really appreciate it.
Last question, according to the nutrient chart I posted previously, should I add 2ml+4ml+6ml per liter or 2ml per liter+ 4ml per liter + 6ml per liter ?

Just made a ph test of my tap water, very close to 7.6 according to the color.

You need to drop the PH to 6.5 or thereabouts after you have mixed up your nutes. If you haven’t been doing that, it is probably the cause of your problem. Mixing in your nutes will drop the PH value, but not that much. A number of minerals will not get absorbed into the roots. Not getting absorbed they will remain in the soil and build up.

Do you have some PH down? If not, you probably have something in your kitchen that will work.

You need to drop the PH to 6.5 or thereabouts after you have mixed up your nutes. If you haven’t been doing that, it is probably the cause of your problem. Mixing in your nutes will drop the PH value, but not that much. A number of minerals will not get absorbed into the roots. Not getting absorbed they will remain in the soil and build up.

Do you have some PH down? If not, you probably have something in your kitchen that will work.
I have concentrated lemon juice. So if I add around 1 tbls per gallon + the nutrients mix I should be set ? Should I always add the lemon juice each time I water ?

So.
Just made my nutrients mix properly (found the right chart on their website). Just made a ph test, seems ok... What do you think ?
MVIMG_20191005_135648.jpg

Now you're talking !! I just noticed your feeding chart. Is that from the actual instructions? Usually the Veg phase is different from Flower and final Flower. :nomo::bongrip:

You can buy PH pens on amazon for not a lot of money. They give a digital readout in tenths. Some people think you get what you pay for in terms of accuracy, but I don’t seem to have a problem with them. They don’t last forever, but they are cheap.

I think your problem was PHing your water, which is a big deal for growing in doors and really catches you out in flowering. I’m glad you reset your soil. Should be smooth sailing. If not, raise your hand again. :theband::ciao::yahoo:

Follow up : this morning they definitly look greener and some leaves started to 'uncurl'. I also noticed that the tops leaves are going down now, they are less 'praying'. I'll keep an eye on them !!

It may look like a stupid question but how often should I feed them ? When the soil is going to be dry, should I only water them (with adjusted ph of course) or use nutrients each time ?

Back
Top Bottom