Getting flowering outdoor plants indoor

Here I am :D !!
I finished my setup, had to tweak and replace the lights higher and wider.
The lights are at 24-30'' of the tips.
Door is cracked, fan is aiming at the bottom and is moving at a 45 degrees angle.
I have an air filterer with active carbon near the door, above and behind the fan.
Plants are in the room since 3 hours and the smell is only in the room so far... Fingers crossed !!

What do you think ?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190908_185303.jpg
    MVIMG_20190908_185303.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 23
  • MVIMG_20190908_185255.jpg
    MVIMG_20190908_185255.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 22
  • MVIMG_20190908_185243.jpg
    MVIMG_20190908_185243.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 23
Lol well I am hoping it won't be that bad and it's in the basement, we have a door up the stairs to the first floor so... Hope that will contain the smell.

I should probably add some air freshener too :p
Just an FYI...I brought my girl inside yesterday around 3pm due to the hurricane we were getting. By midnight the smell coming up from my basement was horrific. Ì had to go get her and take her to the shed.

Attachments

• 20190905_100424.jpg
    20190905_100424.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Here I am :D !!
I finished my setup, had to tweak and replace the lights higher and wider.
The lights are at 24-30'' of the tips.
Door is cracked, fan is aiming at the bottom and is moving at a 45 degrees angle.
I have an air filterer with active carbon near the door, above and behind the fan.
Plants are in the room since 3 hours and the smell is only in the room so far... Fingers crossed !!

What do you think ?
Good luck with the wife

What do you think ?
It looks pretty good-you may need to set the lights a little closer together,but
otherwise it should work fine.

By midnight the smell coming up from my basement was horrific.

Ouch, lol, hate it when that happens. Most of mine just had one of the various "smells like good cannabis growing" fragrances. Did have a plant several years ago that smelled a lot like cat p!ss, though. That was arguably worse than skunk. Cured to something a lot like Lestoil, though, which was cool (if you like that).

Floral, tropical, pine, lemon, et cetera are better, of course. Try adding some Dark Devil Autos; many people find that one to have a funky floral aroma.

Follow up... It began to smell in random pieces in the house, even 2 stories higher. We noticed that air exchanger was on inside circulation mode only, we putted it on inside & outside circulation mode yesterday morning. No smell in the house since 24 hours now.

The smell is also very subtil in the growing room !

Back
Top Bottom