LED choices

If you are interested in Mars Hydro LED, please feel free to ask me any questions. We offer the coupon code "420magzine" here. The coupon is available on Mars Hydro Official website
www.mars-hydro.com

I also went with HLG, but back when I got mine, HLG was about the only choice out there other than ordering direct from China. I wasn't prepared to do that.

I was in the same boat but took the chance ordering from China. Easy and secure as using eBay, good communication from my seller and got my shipment in 2 weeks, even with all the delays due to COVID. The seller answered all the questions I had and the item had zero issues, packaging was great. The sponsors here are fantastic and I don't want to step on any toes, but if anyone has hesitations ordering direct, that was my experience. You certainly take a bigger risk and I'm sure it's really dependent on the individual seller. I don't want to post anymore here but if it's allowed and people want to private message me I'd be happy to answer any other questions about it.

Back
Top Bottom