LEDs how high is too high

Molasses feeds the microbes in the soil, which in turn help break down organic matter to feed the plants, it won’t fix a deficiency, at least not in the short term.. Long term it doesn’t do any harm, and could help the overall health of the soil. Be careful mixing different types nutes (organic/synthetic), the results can be somewhat unpredictable.

I did and am. I used molasses and a couple compost teas as well as top dressing with worm castings and pro-mix tomatoe and herb it's a 4-4-8 all organic I forgot to mention my stem and the veins of the leaves went a real reddish colour I'll try to get som pics
So no, you have not really fed your plants yet. A compost tea is not used to feed a plant, it is only to supply microbes. Depending on the recipe you used, you might have had all the wrong microbes too, or at least not enough of the right ones. Worm castings do not supply the microbes you want in good enough supply, it is like a scatter gun filled with all the various kinds of microbes, the good and the bad and again, it is not food. Rock dust won't break down for about 3 months, so that didn't help either. And then your 4-4-8... that is not the correct ratio for growing this plant. You mentioned FF Grow Big, diluted, and still this is not the correct food for this grow at this time. When using FF nutrients you must use at least the 3 primary nutrients, exactly in the proportions they recommend in the feeding chart. Everyone has been trying to advise you to give supplements, but I don't see where you have even given the fundamentals. You have multiple deficiencies starting up and you need a feeding system, fast. If you are in the states, I recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients for a good organic feed and microbe inoculation system. Your present method has been shown to not work twice already... it is time to try something new. Throwing individual supplements at the plants is also not going to help and may really knock things out of balance. Lastly, I see plants still in veg. It is not too late to save this grow and get it going well for bloom time.

man I wish this was easier I am talking about three grows and this last one which is the ones in the pics look fine to me (now) since I raised the lights, I am sure it could use some and I can for sure. They are only three weeks old.
I am hoping the damage that is there will not appear in the next set of leaves. We'll see how the next week plays out. In the mean time I'll just feed them water and the ff grow big if anything. Here's something though lol the soil I use is pro-mix veg an

man I wish this was easier
Emilya just gave you the “easier” way.
Get some @GeoFlora Nutrients.

It’s a top feed system, so you sprinkle the ingredients on the soil, then water only. No mixing nutes or any of that.

I plan to give it a shot at some point in the future.

Here is the soil and fertalizer I was going to use. I figure it feeds for three months and with autos only living that long or less what more do you need.then I staring watching YouTube lol. I added Epsom salt, worm castings, rock dust perlite, vermiculite and clay balls and then a tea with eggshells bannana coffe grinds molasses lol that was the first grow and I top dressed with worm castings and likey some pro mix fertalizer.
The second grow I tamed it down considerably and same shit happens. It's great smoke still though.
So now the third grow I fed the plants twice once with ff grow big and then a week later with some Schmidt 20 -18-18 diluted a bit. The plants you see in pics is third grow. I noticed it was starting again so that's when I raised the lights until the plants started to look better and it's working.
Everyone here keeps going on about Fertalizer. Sheesh i was happy I thought figured it out.now
What about the lights all I was really trying to say is I think my lights were too close. Anyways happy growing tx for all your help I will use all the advice I can get, however if anyone has anything to say about running led lights and how close is too close let me know.

image.jpeg

Your soil has nutrients for 3 months for flowers and light vegetables, but not what is needed for a fruiting plant. Our weed has much greater needs than just this soil can handle, and while your amendments to the soil were good, they are not active in that soil until it has "cooked" for several months. All you are guilty of is rushing this process, but that is enough of a problem that now your plants are in trouble.
You need a fertilizer made for these plants. You seem to want to go organic. This is why I recommended Geoflora... if that isn't available to you, look for Dr. Earth... the same general idea. If you want to feed from bottles, there are tons of suggestions that could be made.

Back
Top Bottom