Need help with LEDs

Glitch911

I just purchased an older mars hydro 300watt 60x5 watt. Full spectrum led kit. I have a 2x2 foot veg and a 2x2 foot flower. I thought 1 light for veg, 2 for flower. Think that will be enough or do I need a bigger led setup? I know the older one skip the IR spectrum. And a few others should I upgrade for the flower. Just bought one right now. Under 70$ shipped. My old setup was cfl used about 350 watts of real draw on cfl and got an amazing yield. But it was way to hot had to stop for summer. Will I get better with LEDs?

:circle-of-love: Hi Glitch, the coverage of old mode 60x5 is 1.5'x1.5'. Two pieces will give you 3'x1.5' coverage. I feel two will be able to do your space.
Is there a guide on distance from the plants in different stages. The older models downt mention anything. Plan on using what I have untill I order my mars II 400 watt next month.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:circle-of-love:yes, here is recommend distance:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
:Namaste:
Is there a guide on distance from the plants in different stages. The older models downt mention anything. Plan on using what I have untill I order my mars II 400 watt next month.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Back
Top Bottom