Quantum board help

Dani smoke

I'm upgrading from hps to quantum boards I'm thinking the 320watt 3500k for both veg and flower, IL be growing from seed pretty much always , so from germanation how long will the seedlings be ok under my 300watt CFL dual spectrum before been put under the qb, also if I decided to buy to separate lights one for veg one for flower what would be best qb wise as in which for veg which for flower oflr stick to 3500k for both TIA
1 week in flower 30 bud heads

Attachments

• IMG_20181013_152307.jpg
    IMG_20181013_152307.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20181013_152301.jpg
    IMG_20181013_152301.jpg
    855.9 KB · Views: 182
I do 2700k for flower, 4000k in veg. I've also flowered with my 4000k and did great

Optimal is two separate lights, to separate tents

I also did my seedling under my 4000k QBs, just kept lights higher and turned down a bit

I used ta do seedlings under my T5s but don't now

If just one light and tent the 3500 would work just dandy

Ok so IL go ahead and stick with the 320watt 3500k seems easiest what about the seedlings under the CFL how long is ok under there before needing to go under the qb? Or is that down to my own personal preference? Tia

My seedlings and clones seem to be loving the QB 132 3500k at 75 Watts per row (3 rows) and 36" from tops. They are pointed upwards so I'll be lowering it to 24" soon, same power.

My seedlings and clones seem to be loving the QB 132 3500k at 75 Watts per row (3 rows) and 36' from tops. They are pointed upwards so I'll be lowering it to 24' soon, same power.
Wow!!!!

36feet, that's high, how tall is yer roof??????

:rofl::rofl::slide:

I can not wait to buy the qb it's fixing it all together what worrys me
It's easy

Just holler I'm sure we all have lots of build pics to send ya

I’m loving the QBs. I actually built a 320w QB kit in July and it’s working great! I was a lot more scared until I wired mine wrong and nothing blew up, caught fire or broke. Just be careful and not be too high when you do it, it’s super easy and actually kind of fun (like adult legos).

Have fun!
:passitleft:

I seen somehwere you can buy them already built ready to go maybe the easy life will have to be
Hlg has kits and diy

I've never looked at other QB companies but, like some have said, I'm sure there are a few

I know @Tead got some from China for a great $$$, maybe he will see this and share where

No but I will do it's same on the hlg 550 I don't know much about these lights so it's all jibberish to me tbh but I am lead to beleive IL be much better off with 3500k like u said before il see if I can email them

I know @Tead got some from China for a great $$$, maybe he will see this and share where

I went thru Alibaba (The Amazon of Chinese goods) and purchased from Kitty at Mei Jiu.
They had a broad selection of different boards and different sizes.
I went for their 600w (actual consumption) dual panel kits. They can with all the accoutrements (dimmers, hangers, etc...).
The boards are rated for ~720w, but the driver only bumps out 600w. This keeps me out of the danger zone of driving them at their limit and reducing their lifespan.
Each panel (2 per 600w kit) is about 3ft x 8in. It's like a big ceiling of light.
Bought 8 kits, got them at about $400 each.

Here they are hangin in my little bloom box.

Bummer @TimberGrowLights stopped with QB bds, they did incredible work with them

Really?!?! I wonder why.

I went thru Alibaba (The Amazon of Chinese goods) and purchased from Kitty at Mei Jiu.
They had a broad selection of different boards and different sizes.
I went for their 600w (actual consumption) dual panel kits. They can with all the accoutrements (dimmers, hangers, etc...).
The boards are rated for ~720w, but the driver only bumps out 600w. This keeps me out of the danger zone of driving them at their limit and reducing their lifespan.
Each panel (2 per 600w kit) is about 3ft x 8in. It's like a big ceiling of light.
Bought 8 kits, got them at about $400 each.

Here they are hangin in my little bloom box.

Really?!?! I wonder why.
How long was shipping @Tead

I just looked at them, baught from them in my old life, same stuff as USA just cheaper

Back
Top Bottom