Let It Grow! :)

BTW. I found out that the skinny bud was dieseltonic.

You will love it :)

I had a few glorious hours of non-anxiety!

If that was early harvested hermied stuff, yours will be top notch and exactly what you are looking for.

:thumb:

Tomorrow i will show you some Pure Ak and Aurora Indica Buds, i will do a smoke report as well :)

I cant complain about the quality of my buds, everybody likes it, very tasty buds / dense / smelly :high-five: but you know sometimes when you have a shitty pheno you cant do nothing about it... but thats it, i really cant complain at all, very happy with the quality i can achieve :) :) :) :)

I hope so, some phenos of the Dieseltonic are High in Thc, others in CBD ,i have 2 Dieseltonics so i expect at least one high CBD pheno :surf:

Thats what i need! I really like high Thc strains of course but i think it is better to have some high CBD strains with me as well ,they are better in some situations than Thc ones. :slide:

Yeah its so nice to be able to choose the smoke for the occasion from at least 3-4 strains :)
And even when i mess up something and get smaller or less dense buds they still taste way better then what i could buy otherwise.. thx to the soil i guess.

Whats up invi... :)

This summer it will be awesome, so much strains to medicate with.

I wish you could smoke some of the Black Diesel, is my only clone and im glad i have it,smoked the mother in one week lol what a smell & taste,you just want more because the effect isnt heavy but it is happy and entertained...:partyboy:

You are right, i smoked some AK from some unknown guy with almost no high or smell and that guy was all the time saying "This is the best bud in the city" bla bla... after i smoked some of my pure ak (not a good pheno at all) it was much better.

I cant understand why this people dont grow it with love and passion,they just grow it to make money with no preoccupation at all...they dont know the strains, nothing at all but they always try to show their buds.

I had seen bad flushed weed, to much dried weed, root bud and it continues...and i love when some guys act like they are "drunk" after smoking just to show how good it is, sad.

:hmmmm:

Whats up invi... :)

This summer it will be awesome, so much strains to medicate with.

I wish you could smoke some of the Black Diesel, is my only clone and im glad i have it,smoked the mother in one week lol what a smell & taste,you just want more because the effect isnt heavy but it is happy and entertained...:partyboy:

I'm chasing that too. Hope some girls will turn out like that in the current grow. Maybe the herer or the orange bud...
Are you flowering that clone anytime soon?

I'm chasing that too. Hope some girls will turn out like that in the current grow. Maybe the herer or the orange bud...
Are you flowering that clone anytime soon?

I always give 1 day in the dark before the flowering phase,so tomorrow that room in the pic (Veg room) will be in 12/12,it is in the dark already hehe! Dieseltonic #2 / Swiss Cheese / Critical + / Afghan Skunk and the Black Diesel clone are in that room :;):

I've been reading about slow-light change to mimic nature.

Have you tried that?

I read mcloadies post about putting 24hr lit clones outside and they flower straight away!

I might do that with my dieseltonic clones :)

I have never grown regular strain under lights before,

So any wisdom you would care to share would be much apprieciated.

I've been reading about slow-light change to mimic nature.

Have you tried that?

I read mcloadies post about putting 24hr lit clones outside and they flower straight away!

I might do that with my dieseltonic clones :)

I have never grown regular strain under lights before,

So any wisdom you would care to share would be much apprieciated.

I dont know any of those, i had informed myself about the 24 hours of dark and i give it a try.

By regular strain you mean regular seeds?

What do you want to know? not much to tell :) They are almost like Fem. seeds the difference is that you can have straight males,if you want the polen you can collect it if not, kill it...when you have a female is just like any other but with less chances to be hermie like some Fem. seeds can hermie on you.

You gonna try some regulars? i will try some as well , i have a list of Fems and Regulars :)

Lol. I'm so stoned. I meant non-autos, not non fems :)

I guess "regular" is relative. I grew collected bagseed last year and from 11 plants I had 6 Males and 3 Hermies!

Btw...The seeds I showed you...The Father is a CH 9 Commercial which hermied.

Mums are as I said, CBD Critical, Wappa and Dieseltonic

What do you think? I'm going to plant them all anyway, maybe i'll name a strain after you :)

How about Medicateatonnic?

:)

hmmmm :hmmmm: haha that name sounds good! :high-five:

Nice strains! :thumb:

Hermies are a pain in the ass, my favorite strain was Bubblegummer (Sativa pheno with fox tails, sweet candy smell & taste, euphoric high at the beggining, intense body high after one hour or so , very long lasting!) from Female Seeds, a pack of 4 fem. seeds, 4 hermies. :trance:

Just been out supercropping the Dieseltonic mum.

Amazed at her resilliance again and again :)

I Fimmed, repeatedly Supercropped her and then broke the top 4 inches off by accident (long story)

Stuck it in a growbag and she's still growing :)

Back
Top Bottom