Let It Grow! :)

So, day 1 of 12/12 in the veg room. :)

veg_01.JPG

Veg_00.JPG

My Skunk Nº1 #1 in the other room. (Still have 2 weeks or 3... starting to swell now)

Skunk_N_1_1.JPG
Skunk_N_1_1_2_.JPG

Harvested one True Blueberry from Dj Short this week, dried in 5 days :) ready for curing now.

Blueberry46.JPG

I've been reading about slow-light change to mimic nature.

Have you tried that?

I read mcloadies post about putting 24hr lit clones outside and they flower straight away!

I might do that with my dieseltonic clones :)

I have never grown regular strain under lights before,

So any wisdom you would care to share would be much apprieciated.

I Vegetate indoors in my PC Box on 24 hour lights, then i move outside to flower right away (this give multiple crops in a year without having to wait for the seasons.)

Edit: i Read you guys were talking about what you medicate with , ive been medicating with girl scout cookies oil in a GPEN this strain has really been uplifting and a nice change from what i usually smoke but still puts me on my ass.

That's SWEET if it works here :high-five:

Nice cookies!!!!!

Girl Scout Cookies Marijuana Strain Review | Medical Jane

I approve this strain :thumb:

Its just natural for them to flower once put outside the hours are cut back from the 24/hr vegetation so they WILL flower it works anywhere just as long as you have good sunlight where you live, otherwise the CFL is optimal

edit: the girlscout cookies oil is the thickest dark black oil i have seen in a while, it really has a liquorice/purple/brown-ish tint and the smell is WOW. ICE= stronger but not as calm/mellow and doesnt last as long as the cookies

Its not the most potent but just about the most i can get right now just doesnt last.

just look up a review on google i cant link it

Maybe its not the good pheno or something man , the Ice i know is some top medicine, damn.

Back
Top Bottom