Let It Grow! :)

Nice fat buds you'll have there :)
grats!

I'll have harvest(s) in 2 weeks too, love this period so exciting :)
Gotta go watch trichomes :)

Yes it is! :high-five:

Smoked Skunk Nº1 1 hour ago...its really racy and spacey, i wasn`t expecting that :straightface: oh but yeah it was a sativa pheno :) good i can control myself with sativas now, i have anxiety problems, if im not in the right mind it can be a problem...almost the main reason i started growing my own, i can wait for some ambers trichomes and choose the strain i want.

Dieseltonic is the one for you, then med. Bye bye anxiety :)

Man my Skunk Nº1 was still wet :phew::phew: everytime i smoke wet bud in the bong i feel anxious and paranoid, when its dry and cured the effect can be racy but its more like a stable effect if you know what i mean.
Stupid me, always wanting to do everything so fast,this is what i deserve :winkyface::hmmmm:
I was grinding some now and it gets stuck in the grinder, it is dry in the outside,not in the inside. Sh*t.

Smoked one joint of Skunk Nº1 well dried, no paranoia or anxiety,it was the wet bud like i said,give me this effect , i think its normal , had a little read about it on google...:thumb: super up effect and kind of "Euphoric" i guess but can make your head a little tired after :) if i wanted i could sleep right now.

I heard people who dont like racyness were fond of Sensi Star as well. I have grown critical sensi star last year, it was a real pleasure - yields very good and very early (45-50 days flower according to the bank, and my pheno lived up to it!) - and also easy to train to scrog or lst. If you let it a week or two longer its like a relax pill with almost no high.

I heard people who dont like racyness were fond of Sensi Star as well. I have grown critical sensi star last year, it was a real pleasure - yields very good and very early (45-50 days flower according to the bank, and my pheno lived up to it!) - and also easy to train to scrog or lst. If you let it a week or two longer its like a relax pill with almost no high.

I can buy some seeds of that :)
What is like the smell and taste?
For my anxiety i will grow 3 CBD crew Skunk Haze`s on my next grow. :high-five:

Harvested the rest of my Skunk Nº1 #1 today.
Clipper.JPG
S1_1.JPG

Very nice are they dense
Thanks for doing as I asked :)
+ reps to u

This pheno is Sativa Dominant so in the top of the buds you can feel it fluffy but in the middle, DAMN, hard as rock haha

Back
Top Bottom