LetsBeBuds First Indoor Soil Grow With T5 Setup. Help Please

LetsBeBuds

Ok so this is my first grow ever and it is not going good. I am looking for any help please I really want my first grow to at least make it to flowering.

I have had the plants for a week now and I picked them up as clones from a dispensary I put them into cup with soil from the store and under T5 lights. The levees just stated to turn a little brown so I moved them further from the lights and now they just haven't grown. I water them twice a day and I just soak the top. I have been trying to follow everything when it comes to temp and RH but I haven't had any grow since the time I bought them. Please help

Sugar Kush and Northern Lights
One week in Veg
Indoor
In Store Bought Soil
T5 4X2 Lights
Room Temp 79
Under Light Temp 76
RH 60
Humidifier and fan to control Temp and RH

96afc211.jpg

8ba6106f.jpg

453a99a6.jpg

5fe632af.jpg

I kinda think I got put to the side because my set up or because it's my first grow but I would really like it if I at least got one tip.

I believe your soil ph is off. if you don't want to spend the extra for a good soil like fox farm, I used jungle from lowes with CA/Mg pellets added to stable ph to 7 for soil. I used a cup of ca/mg with one bag of jungle. get fox farm if you can and transplant your clones. the clones don't need a lot of watering and adjust your watering to a ph between 6 and 7.

Thanks man I just got FF and replanted them. I was wondering how to get my water at the right PH level? I have just been taking water from the sink because I haven’t really known anything about what water I should be using.

I also think I am overwatering them I am not sure how often or how much water I should be giving the plants. If I should be doing it in the morning or night?

It's better to water in the morning, mate! Plants can use all of it for transporting juices up the stem and creating new growth. You should notice leaves pulling up towards the light if everything's all right. Once a day is more than fine for young plants. If you have a PH problem (I reckon yours is too acidic), add some hydrated lime or grinded egg shells, that should fix it in 3-5 days. I would advise adding a bit of molasses with water as well, virtually just a dash or two, it'll help clones to root properly. To do that dilute a spoon of molasses in 3L of tap water and add this BIT!

I think you can pull light up a bit as well...

Check your local home center for ph tester. I use the drops since I have misplaced my digital ph meter. water once and not too much. Get that PH right and your clone will be green again.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom