Letting My Medical Card Expire

In New York, have the card will allow you to LEGALLY grow your own starting in October. Three young plants and three mature plants at a time.

I spoke with my accountant. All the equipment, the soil, nutes, seeds etc. are tax deductible as a medical expense.
This week is the first legal sale in NYS, that means in 18 months recreational growers will be allowed 3 and 3 the same, with no card according to the bill that was signed

This week is the first legal sale in NYS, that means in 18 months recreational growers will be allowed 3 and 3 the same, with no card according to the bill that was signed

Let's see if NYS can fuck this up; I'm betting it can!

Reminder: with a nys mmj card, you can legally grow cannabis now... you just can't legally buy seeds.

Let's see if NYS can fuck this up; I'm betting it can!

Reminder: with a nys mmj card, you can legally grow cannabis now... you just can't legally buy seeds.
Well New York State did screw that part up, the Indian reservations are have been selling seeds (Barney’s farm, DNA, Mephisto, tons of breeders) at the same as online price, walk up buy walk out cash only sealed packs from the manufacturer, and these are full stores with locked seed rooms etc you have to be accompanied to walk in, nobody is gunna buy seeds at a NYS seed bank, by the time NY thinks they got their fare share of tax a $60 pack of seeds will be $200 lol

Their dispensaries have been open for the same amount of time edibles, bud, rosin etc anything you want, and can request anything you want and they’ll get it for you lol, they’ve been open for about 2 years now they stated when NY banned all the vape shops, they all rented room on the reservation in the big stores and opened back up even bigger but tax exempt on the reservation

Back
Top Bottom