Light burn - Heat burn - How to recover it?

jibra551

Hi guys

Could this be happen because of heat because last light i fixed the light little closer.please guide me how can i go through this problem .how many days will it take to recover it .should i peal off all the infected leaves.what can i do to recover this plant.any help will be Thankful

best regards
newwwww.jpg
newwwww.jpg

Looks like it could be, but usually burn from a light comes at the very top of the plant - nearest the light. Are you hanging CFLs around the sides?

Burned leaves never recover but the rest of the plant will be fine. I'd just chalk it up to experience and keep on growin'.

Thanks for replying .
i used (2* MH 400 Watt).could this be also because of ph is to high?what can i do about it.i dnt have ph up or down here and i can not get it here.what can i do to make ph down .
Best regards

It doesn't look PH related, but IDK.
What are you growing in (size and medium)? It looks like potting soil in cups.

It doesn't look PH related, but IDK.
What are you growing in (size and medium)? It looks like potting soil in cups.

Thanks for replying

I am growing in Soil and small pots.i am planing to transplant in 3rd week or so .will plant recover it self or i have to do something ?

Thanks for replying

I am growing in Soil and small pots.i am planing to transplant in 3rd week or so .will plant recover it self or i have to do something ?

They should recover fine. :thumb:
I asked about the cups/pots because they don't look very full of soil in the pic's. The plants could just be out of soil and need up-potting. Very had to tell hwo big the plants and pots are with the overhead shots.

If you are only growing two plants then 800watts is a little overkill. I would use just one of the MH and make sure to raise it at least a foot or two off of those little plants until they get bigger (maybe even 3 or 4feet depending on the temperature at the canopy level).

Back
Top Bottom