Light time change

Unfortunately I only have one on here that I did about 4 years ago and I did not scrogg ,that link is in my sig. However I do have several that I have documented privately where is did scrogg as well as defoliation that I could share pictures off .
That would be great thanks

That would be great thanks
alrighty when I have a chance I will go through and put a condensed version together and post it .

@RonT As promised . Here is a snap shot of an entire grow in my testing tent . You will see training and defoliation along with some issues I had with nutes causing burn (advanced) . Now on the defoliation portion I will say that the only thing I did not care for and it could have been because of the burn or maybe not was the way I let may ladies go , I don't pull until I see a color change and without having fan leaves to pull what she needed from she pulled from the sugar leaves and they dried out / died all the way into the flower , not all but enough to make trimming a pain and a lot more than I liked . Now the smoke was very smooth and with great flavor for sure and its one of those with a clear head and you can smoke it all day !!! This is going to be multiple posts as i can only attach 10 at a time and i have like 40 . so please wait unitl you see all 40 before posting in this thread so they stay in order . Thank you in advance .
IMG_4794.JPG
IMG_4795.JPG
IMG_4834.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4907.JPG
IMG_4968.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_4992.JPG

well there you have it @RonT I hope it helps you as well as anyone else that chose to look . By the way she was NEVER TOPPED. The reason for that was because of how even she grew (she grew like a hedge and not a tree.

well there you have it @RonT I hope it helps you as well as anyone else that chose to look . By the way she was NEVER TOPPED. The reason for that was because of how even she grew (she grew like a hedge and not a tree.
Thanks so much this is awesome. I know you put a lot of time in this and I can’t thank you enough

Thanks so much this is awesome. I know you put a lot of time in this and I can’t thank you enough
You are very welcome

Back
Top Bottom