Little help with sugar based feed and boosters

Logically thinking Plants take up their food via the roots, I am not qualified to say if they take Nitrogen from the air or if they did it wouldn't be enough, maybe someone can give you a better answer bro, I got most of the amendments you mentioned neem cake etc, I am after alfalfa for it's triacantanol properties, read good things about alfalfa in general.

All good.... just challenging you on the N thing. Trying to get a thought process going.

Yes N is everywhere but not in soluble form plants can uptake (humans either).

It must be converted to:

Ammonia (NH3) ammonium (NH + 4 ) (cation negatively charged and attracted to clays and soil organic matter.

Nitrate (NO 3 ) (anion - highly soluble in water)

Humans figured out a way to make Ammonium Nitrate = bomb making material but also has been used as a fertilizer. Our fertilizer factories can switch to making bombs instead of fertilizer very quickly. Why there's a thing called the Tennessee Valley Authority. It takes a lot of energy to make that fertilizer.

OK /rant...

Look to the rabbits, there's where the Alfalfa will be!

I did notice it's not readily available in the UK. Kinda weird.

I think you can get the seeds and sprout them. Here's an interesting article or 2 on how to use the sprouts. I've used this... have better result with Malted Barley ground fine and kelp meal.

Triacontanol - As a Growth Stimulant.

The malted barley is like a growth hormone for the micro-herd in the soil. So your plants will benefit.

Back
Top Bottom