Lmk is she ready - first pic only?

Pzza138

What would you do ?
I'm about 7 weeks into this grow.
Outdoor auto variety-
I am asking about the very first image-
Is she ready / what would you do?? ( see 1rst image. The rest have a little longer to go.
So the first pic is a strawnanna auto - seven weeks into grow.
Outdoor grow . Ocean forest and happy frog medium 70% H.F-30 O.F mix
Used FF gro big and F.F tiger bloom most of grow only really using a very small amount as I have had some plants burned the f up from the recommended dosage. Which I'm sure I wasn't taking into account a lot when I did that about two years ago..
Anyway please give it to me: is she ready??

20211112_091249.jpg

The rest of these ladies are all autos as well. Not sure which is which because I had a bit of a seed mix so the seeds are Pai gow & grease gun.

20211111_172431.jpg

20211111_172417.jpg

20211111_172407.jpg

20211111_172357.jpg

What would you do ?
I'm about 7 weeks into this grow.
Outdoor auto variety-
I am asking about the very first image-
Is she ready / what would you do?? ( see 1rst image. The rest have a little longer to go.
So the first pic is a strawnanna auto - seven weeks into grow.
Outdoor grow . Ocean forest and happy frog medium 70% H.F-30 O.F mix
Used FF gro big and F.F tiger bloom most of grow only really using a very small amount as I have had some plants burned the f up from the recommended dosage. Which I'm sure I wasn't taking into account a lot when I did that about two years ago..
Anyway please give it to me: is she ready??

20211112_091249.jpg

The rest of these ladies are all autos as well. Not sure which is which because I had a bit of a seed mix so the seeds are Pai gow & grease gun.

20211111_172431.jpg

20211111_172417.jpg

20211111_172407.jpg

20211111_172357.jpg
Good morning @Pzza138
Hope you are well today.
Beautiful garden.
The white pistols tell me she is still flowering.
When she is finished building for you her pistols will turn red and crinkle in.
Once the pistols are red check your trics ,you want mostly milky color with some Amber's.
What week is she? what does the breeder recommend?
I'd say give her a week see what the pistols are like then.
Stay safe.
Bill

BTW you posted in the wrong spot ,I'll have it moved to frequently asked questions. :Namaste:

Good day and thanks bill!
She is currently half way through week 7. Kinda mixed a my seeds up
This is the only one like it out of 9 plants and I only had 1 strawberry banana seed so I'm fairly certain that's this one.
Then I had 4 pai gow seeds auto
And 4 grease gun... those 8 stunted a bit as I had to fight through a self infected problem.
See I had them outside and out here in the stix the bugs and pest can be exhausting. So I covered the leaves with D.E powder and although this worked on keeping bugs away I left them covered like that too long and it ended up hurti.g the leaves and I think stunted the growth at the same time... so lesson Learned I suppose
Otherwise the trics are good and the aroma is great. All in all it will be a good grow albeit not a max yield but live and learn rt!
Thanks tho I was thinking another week and a half too . That will get me a good flush in and hopefully tasty nugs..

Welcome back @Pzza138

How has the growing been going? You should start a grow journal so wee can follow along, and help if needed.

Also, encase you forgot you can vote or enter out contests to win free grow stuff form out sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom