lonly n smokeless in germany

Re: lonly n smokeless in germany chin up things could be worse u could be in Croydon

o, n I forgot, its pretty here, but cold n wet. if u love the stars n the sun, u would not b happy here. I miss that. I loved the stars at night. n seein the sun everyday. ur lucky to see a star or 2 once in awhile, n the sun, mayb once a week if ur lucky. like right now, its almost 10 am n its cloudy as f*#k. think we r btween mts or something, cuz we always have cloud cover.. n in summer the highs r 75 to 80. I miss florida! wahhhhh!

Re: lonly n smokeless in germany chin up things could be worse u could be in Croydon

Hi Danelle
Hope your warm there. Sounds rather bleak, no 420 and crappy weather..get back to Florida quick..LOL. I live on North East side near Jacksonville. Weather has been chilly lately, but sunshine and stars at night..Yea!! Love to smoke and relax with views of the stars. I was born too late to catch the Hippie culture. wish I had been born earlier to enjoy it. I am more hippie spirit than my parents who were teens then. I like that period and what it represented to future generations. I would have fit in then, anti war, love marijuana, free spirts and not hung up on social restrictions. My ideal american dream would be to live off the grid, commune with nature, tend my plants and not worry about what I was going to wear that day..stay nude if I wanted too..LOL. I am a school teacher and stuck in the establishment and its rules. Single mom to 2 girls, teach social studies and involved in activities at the school. My passions are animals, nature, marijuana and motorcycles. Love to ride on bikes and feel the rebel inside me let loose :thumb:. I once made my parents stop the car when my sister threw some trash out the window. I hate to disrespect nature or abuse animals. I am like you in that I find animals more comforting than some people I have been F*#ked over by. I am bi also, and have had partners of both sexes and both can be ugly to you. I am not a lesbian and do enjoy what each has to offer in bed. My mom discovered my sexual desires were not "Normal" when I had my BFF for a sleepover and we had to leave early for a school trip. We had snuck out to smoke a joint and came in and raided the kitchen for munchies, went to my room and ended up after a fit of giggling getting frisky. Mom checked on us and saw more than she needed to see or wanted to see. The stare she gave me was like I was the spawn of the devil. We did leave early for school..No wonder huh! She never said anything and didn't tell my dad, just kept it in and treated me like I was a deviate. We didn't discuss issues like that..awkward moments. I hung with bad boys who rode motorcycles mostly in HS, more than any Bi anyway. Now I go with who ever..just have to be discreet since I am a teacher. Chat more later, hope not too much info (TMI) for you.LOL
Take care, Sharon

I wrote u a big email n sent it to 420 I bleve. im still learnin this dam computer. will see if my daughter can show how to forward it to u.really don't wanna write it all again. lol. but was glad to hear from u. see, when u write me it lets me know thru my yahoo address. n asshole me, I replyed thru them, so I think it just gets sent to the company n not u. sorry. see what bn straight does. it is not a good thing. lol. anyway, I will try to figure it out tomorrow. if not, I will rewrite it for u. :peacetwo:

Hi Danelle
Quick note, at school, so have to check on the young minds I am molding..lol. I will send you a note from my e-mail so you have that. I tried to send a PM when I started and wrote a long one and when tried sending it was when I got the note saying you had to have 50 posts before sending any PMs. I know how you feel, makes you wonder why it didn't stop me before I wrote a long message.

Take care, Sharon

hey sweets, yea, I forwarded that email. was the 1 I wrote u n sent to 420. wasn't payin attention. thank god I didn't say anything naughty. hahaha. anyway, just babysittin right now, dani(my daughter) n jimmy(her ahole husband) had to go to hnr block. tax time. so, u have 2 girls goin into teen years. god bless u. my daughter was a tuffy. girls get bullied when they don't keep up wit their peers. like wit clothes n purses n shoes. hell, we even like that. lol. but my son was a piece of cake. cept for bn in trouble all the time wit cops. I was on a 1st name basis wit most of them. n the judge. lol. but now hes grown n I don't have to worry. haven't seen him for 6 years. I still talk to him thru email, but I miss him a lot. but my daughter is a spoiled bitch, n if u call her that, she says thank u. at least I taught her well. n yea, bcuz of how I grew up, im a strong person. but lonely too. I don't trust easily, don't let people get close. n its easy for me to leave them bhind. I guess that's from bn left when I was little. now I do it b4 they can I guess. I bleve in god, just not church. I don't need to pay someone to tell me im a sinner. rnt we all. but I bleve that god just expects us to do the best we can wit what we got. not to b cruel n take care of the earth. I also bleve that everyone has the right to chose whats best for them. n as long as what u like doesn't hurt anyone or anything, then that's their right. guess that's a bit of the hippy, right there.:hippy:

I gotta try to get to that 50 posts out of the way. so, hows the weather there today? its cold here. again. everyday. lol.had a wee bit of snow, but streets r good. jimmy n dani takin kids out today for family day. when they get back. then its quiet time for me. that's when I miss smoking. just chillin in a hot tub, smoking a joint, candles lit. when I get back, everyone will know when I get stoned. :cheer: ima b soo freakin happy again. its hard livin wit pain 24/7, but im getting used to it. I refuse to take pain pills. I don't put that shit in my body. if its not nature made, no way. I hate takin anti inflammatory, but if I didn't, I wouldn't b able to walk. that's bad enuff. when I had my babies, I had c sections, n didn't take anything. nurses were impressed. but I seen people die bcuz of pain meds. scared the hell outtta me. now, I cant take them. don't wanna b a zombie. hell, im more into shapeshifters anyway. hahahaha. what a gift that would b. to change into anything u wanted. anywho, ima close for now. mikeys tryin to swim in the fish tank again. :surf:

I forgot to tell u, I know u like motorcycles, but how bout big trucks? I love big trucks. im definatly a truck girl. I never even learned to ride a bike. foster homes didn't teach me that. wasn't allowed to go out after school n make friends. had homework, then chores ect. but like I said, made me strong.

Hi Danelle
I was going to say we should keep our chats to yahoo when discussing naughty/adult theme subjects..LOL Everyone here can read this and some subjects need to be in private..you know what I mean!! I have no use for organized religion or buildings, but I don't hate God , just we don't see eye to eye. I will admit I love the wildlife and nature god created and not an atheist but feel more christian than those hypocrites who go to a building and feel like they are better than the rest of us.
I do love big trucks, grew up in Florida around them.

Hi Danelle
You crack me up..love the way you cut through the BS and say what you mean clearly. Think some of our chats will have to be on yahoo..LMAO. Hey my first choice is always a motorcycle..sitting your butt on a harley and feeling the power between your legs..Mmm! But, I did lose my cherry in a big truck..was a naughty girl..LOL I totally understand the pills and being a zombie, my sister was living proof, almost killed herself and her kids..glad was able to get her back to smoking marijuana and off the pills.
Later, Sharon

I can completely understand that. lost several people. several different ways. weed is only thing that has kept a lot of us from losin r minds. its taken way to long, n weve lost way too many lives, while these aholes have taken their time too decide if they should legalize it. Christ, I cant tell u how many people I knew personally that have actually killed people while drivin drunk! fuckin losers! but they gave us a hard time bout pot. pisses me off. n yea, I agree, most stuff we gotta keep to yahoo. I was a naughty girl a lil bit. I lost my virginity in a girl s chool run by nuns. yea, I know, but nature always finds a way. I was very niave, n stupid, nuns didn't teach us crap. I got pregnant my 1st time. then nuns threw me out. put in another foster home. son to fostermother tried to rape me. I told her n she threatened to cut my baby from my belly. I ran to upstairs bathroom n jumped from window. my baby was ok n I had him a couple months later. I did get that foster home closed down. anyway, when Jamey was 5 months old he died. they say from crib death. idk. I still blame myself. for bn a stupid n niave teenager. I know people didn't teach me, but hell, I should have had more sense or something. his dyin bout killed me. n I tried several times. would go to his grave, n drink myself uncounsious. a snowstorm buried me there. came to in hospital. that's when I really gave up drugs n drinkin (which I started after Jamey died) n started really smoking just pot. I pulled myself together. n that's all I still do. is smoke. well, except for last 3 months bn here. n let me tell u. its bn a emotional rollercoaster, not bn able to smoke. it keeps me sane, n mellow, n I can think witout all the bull shit tryin to crowd its way in. I can sort things out better when I smoke. god, what I wouldn't give to find a puff buddy. please, if theres a god out there, help a hippy out. lol. anywho, just one of several horror stories of my life growin up, n reasons y I will always stand for weed to b legal. its life savin! at least for me. n now, bn disabled, its also a major pain reliever. cant tell u how much I hurt now here in this cold a wet all the time. then livin on 4th floor doesn't help. but sometimes, u don't get a choice. it is what it is. im strong, opinionated, untrusting, n a fighter for weed n animals n nature. I adore pitbulls, its a racist thing goin on wit them. my opinion. lol. im American indian n Italian, so yea, guess I have a temper. n im a person who always roots for the underdogs. well, that should b enuff for now. go smoke one for me n I will write more later. stay high n stay strong.:peace::hippy:

Hi Danelle
Your messages go right to the heart. I really like how you shoot straight and no guessing what your saying. I am glad you recovered from the trauma of your son's death, otherwise the world be missing a very brave soul. Your heritage of native american Indian and Italian, what a combo, hope I never cross you..lol. The Foster Care System can be so cruel, cold and treat you like your not wanted anywhere. Societies refuse, passed around until your too old to be a burden. I can't come to fully feel what you went through since I had a family, even though I was the "Bad Daughter", spawn of Satan, stoner, sexual deviate and stopped buying into the church thing. My mom dealt with me by not talking about it and waited for me to grow up and move out. I was the youngest and treated like a non member of the family by her. Blamed for my sisters weed stash and have forgiven my sister since then, but my mom never found out the truth and probably never will. i saw my sisters self destruction after her divorce and the drunkiness every day and pills, finally when she crashed with her kids in the car, it was enough! I took care of of her kids and almost killed her myself was so angry for the reckless drunken driving and endangering everyone on the road and her own family. I literally wanted to choke her, was so angry with her, shook her and yelled how she was a "Bad Mom", and not worthy of their love. I was so mad, told her I would put a needle in her arm and get her so high she never came down if thats what she wanted. But first she had to look them in the eyes and say goodbye forever. Well she finally saw the light, got her act together (work in progress..like us all). Now smokes weed instead of taking pills and drinking alcohol and better mom for it. The government doesn't want to hear about how weed helped save people, or the christians all high and mighty in their churches either. I don't care what anyone does to themselves, part of free will, just don't endanger others who are innocent of your actions. I am all for less government and laws, true freedom and liberty. yes, lost my cherry in a big truck..so always have a spot for big trucks..Lol. The rebel in me loves motorcycles and the feeling of freedom it brings.
Later, Sharon

well, I guess that's what life has made for us. it molds u into who ur supposed to b. im a loud, opinionated, hippy with a soft spot for animals. I always joked n said that if a animal n a person was in road, who would I chose to hit. who do u think? hahahaha. but seriously, I think if more people smoked, the world would b a happier, safer place. everyone would get along. no fightin, no war, no anger, just peace, love, compassion, n pot. woo hoo!

ive bn told I should make a movie from my life. I figure theres enuff horror in the world. lol. n im not a writer. im more a reader.:thanks::peace:

ive bn told I should make a movie from my life. I figure theres enuff horror in the world. lol. n im not a writer. im more a reader.:thanks::peace:

Hey Danelle, one of those Lifetime channel movies or a reality show. You on the screen telling it like it is, raw, uncut and real. The saying that truth is stranger than fiction is so right and with you, it is deep to the bone. I always feel the honesty and gritty reality in your messages. I feel guilty that I grew up in what I thought was hell then, and you were actually living it. You survived and are stronger for it, nothing will get you down. We could start a blog here, the stoner moms tell it the way it really is! I agree if everyone smoked pot it would be a better world. Hang in there and you will be free to smoke again.

Sharon

Hey Dutty Panty
I would say thanks for the suggestion, but not sure what a journal would accomplish. I have seen some here and all look to be about their plants and progress with new strains. I realize what started out as a welcome to 420 has turned into a long running dialogue of life experiences and observations. We have tried to keep it under an "X" rated conversation...Lol

Sharon

hey u, hows life? sorry I haven't bn on for a couple days. was dealin wit some crap. had a crazy dream last night. I was in the middle of a huge field of weed. omg! I was soooooo happy. I was getting ripped. then I realized I was naked. talk bout upset. im a big girl, n I don't do the nakey thing well. lol. I grabbed some big leaves n kept smoking. now that's a nature girl. hahahaha. I had to leave my cats n dog bhind in America when we came here cuz there was no room on plane when we came here. well, Leroy, my lil boston terrier n daushund mix, he had to b put down. im so heartbroken. he was like 8 years old, but had a lot of issues. he had bn a neighbors dog, but he kept runnin away to my house. she finally said hes mine. I was gonna fly him over here once it warmed up. now I cant even say goodbye. im used to it, but it still sux. I miss my boy. his name was Leroy brown. yea, I know, im weird, but he loved when I sang to him that stupid song. I do still have 2 crazy cats who will b comin over in a couple months. I cant wait. I miss my babies.

Hey Danelle
Reading your messages makes want to laugh and hug you. Your life would be an xxx/ comedy story if ever published..lol. I unfortunately have done the naked thing, what do you expect when with a group of bikers and their "old ladies" and smoking weed and drinking..minimum end up topless..or more..good thing it has been awhile since I got that wild. I was just living up to expectations of my mom as a spawn of satan, stoner and sexual deviate..lol. You can only go up when your already in the basement..or lower..Lol. Sorry to hear your "Junk Yard Dog" passed on to doggy heaven, he is with Jim Croce now. Its hard when attached to a pet like that. But, it is better than having them in pain and nothing you can do to help them.
Take care and I will smoke a fat one for you.
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom