lonly n smokeless in germany

Hi Danelle
Thanks for the input, and thinking of how and when to approach her on that subject. Feels so awkward and really wish I hadn't seen anything. Everytime we chat you share another secret from your past, an X rating would be required on your story. A rating lower than that would leave too much out..LMAO. Take care and hope you find a buddy to smoke with. I am smoking one for you!
Sharon

hi everyone. sorry its bn soo long since I touched base wit yall. its bn a hellacious couple weeks. I lost a very dear little buddy. n I have bn argueing wit my daughter. I love her to death, but sometimes, she is the biggest airhead. I swear I don't know who she is, sometimes. anyway, just wanted to say high n that im headin back to states in a few months. god, am I lookin forward to that. im scared bout not havin anyone wit me, or knowin anyone, but its something I gotta do. ive had a hard life, n apparently its not over yet. but im tuff, n I will make it fine. mayb this will b good for me. we will see. look forward to makin new friends. peace to all.

well, the plans are in motion. another few months and I will be in the states again. im so homesick. first thing im doin is buyin a car. then a bag. lol. got lots to do to get prepared. leaveing all my belongings behind except for 2 suitcases, but im used to starting over. I will live in my car for a couple months and save up for a place. I cant wait. it will be nice to be on my own again. its been a long time coming. since I got disabled, ive lived wit my daughter and her husband, but its time I get out on my own. its hard to live under his rules. n it causes a lot of friction between my daughter and me. so, its time. im nervous, but determined. I am excited about getting back home. never thought id miss the states soo much. takin me out of America, is like takin weed away from a hippy. it don't work. lol. so, im America bound, as soon as I can. then its back to mother nature n all the animals, n the sunshine on my cheeks. all 4 of them. :cheer:

high everyone. just wanted to drop a few lines to all the bud buddies here. I cant wait to get back to the states. I dream of it. I intend to order some kickass seeds n grow my own. any suggestions on what kind to grow? I love smoking, n when I was in states went thru bout n oz a week. so, ima b practicle n grow it myself. so, I would appreciate any input. I grew a few bushes when I was younger, but that was outside at the commune, so, I didn't really have much to do, except trim it every week n play music for her. the doors. I bleve it was maui wowwy. best stuff I ever grew, n I think it was the music. hahaha. anywho, im takin any n all advice on what, how, when, were n who to grow. love n peace to yall.::peacetwo:

high everyone, its spring finally. yay!time for all you growers to get busy. lol. im missing the usa, but will be there soon, I hope. as soon as I get back, ima be taking care of some business, maybe grow my own. have to see were I end up first. im saving up my money. cant wait to get there. im florida bound in a few months. when I get there, I will need to order some kick ass seeds. anyone have a suggestion. now im an old smoker, so I need something to kick my ass. hahaha. and not too pretty or I wont wanna cut it down. lol. no, I will, so pretty is ok. but I just wanted some suggestions on what kind to grow. ive grown before, just soo many kinds now. so, help me out and let me hear from you. thanks much. peace.:surf:

hey everyone, I have a question. any replys would b appreciated. has anyone tried those e ciggs with the hemp oil? are they any good? I haven't met anyone cool here yet. think they are all in America. lol. no, I know they around, I just don't get out much. I don't drive here, n don't have a car during the day, so its hard to find any friends. anywho, I saw this advertisement for them and was wondering how they are. I miss smoking terribly. thank god spring is here, so im not hurting so bad, but I still miss it. cant remember the last night I slept all night thru. never realized how much it kept me grounded. I slept good, it kept me mellow. now, I don't sleep, I hurt, I get upset easily. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact I wont be smoking til I get back in the states. well, except for my trip to Amsterdam in june, but I still cant bring any home with me. so, any replys on that e-cigg system would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys. stay strong, stay high.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom