lonly n smokeless in germany

danelle

hi everyone, my name is danelle. im new to Germany. bn here bout a month n half. haven't found any 420 friendly people and im bout to lose my mind. I never realized that its always cold, n damp here. ive seen the sun mayb 3 days. no stars. crazy cloud cover! im disabled. bad knees from workin soo much when I was younger. I can walk, but with this weather, im hurtin a lot. at wits end here. in states, I had friends. here, not so much. I hear berlin is good for 420, but its a 6 hr drive for a mayb. any suggestions? im headin back to states in a few months. cant handle this. im ready to go buy ciggerettes n I quit that 2 years ago. really don't wanna do that. can anyone help me?

:hippy:hi everyone, I decided to tell u a lil more bout me. im n old hippy. for real. lived in a commune when I was younger. washed my jeans on rocks, ect. real stone washed jeans. those were the years. sleepin in tents, chillin wit people who felt like I do. I have bn smoking for over 40 years. grew up smoking. will die smoking. im supposed to b takin persription drugs for pain, but they make me a zombie. I have 2 beautiful grandsons, n I don't like bn a zombie. I found smoking really helped with a lot of my issues. sleeplessness, eatin,(altho now I have a big ass due to munchies) pain mainly. ive had several knee surgeries n injections to my spine. im still prescription drug free. woohoo. but I came here to Germany to b with my daughter and grandsons, but im hurtin all the time. to make matters worse, she lives on 4th floor and no elevator. ahhhhhh!ive bn on this computer for days, just tryin to locate someone, somewere, that could help. even a dr who prescribes, but no luck. im a widow, so no husband to tell him to do this for me. hahaha. im old school. I still bleve in the stupid fairy tale end of things. im also bi. after my husband died, I had a girlfriend, n learned, they can hurt u just as much, if not more. have bn alone for almost 6 years. n I mean alone. no kissin,no lovin. not sure if I even bleve in that anymore. im a big hater of people who say what u want to hear, but don't come thru. I bleve in honesty. compassion. respect. big lover off animals. did wildlife rescue most of my life, n I loved it all. when I came here, I had to leve my bird whos 15 years old(they don't allow u to bring birds over here) I had to leve my 2 cats with a friend. no room on plane and now too cold to ship over. needless to say, im very lonely, hurtin, n depressed. I cant bleve im tellin u all this. usually keep to myself, but I bn watchin n readin this site for a long time n figured id give it a try. thanks for listenin. :peace:

take a trip to Amsterdam?

I intend too, but have no car. waitin for my daughter to get a passport. she has military one, but cant leve Germany without a regular passport. considerin my condition, don't think id make it by myself. but bleve me, as soon as the opertunity arises, im sooo on it. thank U.

also, is that ur cat? its very cute. makes me miss mine a lot. wanna kiss him on his adorable nose. u r blessed.

:welcome: danelle to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Now about Germany! I lived there for 3 years back in the mid 80s. LOVED IT... it's not always dark and damp....trust me. :)
I lived an hour south of Frankfurt and couldn't walk down the street with my family without someone trying to sell me hash. lol

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

thank you so much for the response. guess im here at a damp time of year. lol. but im hangin in, so far. I will have to have my daughter take me there. shes a smoker too. I appreciate that u took the time to respond to me. wasn't sure if anyone would b able to help. thanks again.:cheer:

danelle, when I lived there, I was in the military and wasn't able to smoke because of all the testing they did on us. Not sure how your daughter can do it but back in the early-mid 80s the military was throwing people out for the first occurrence! I'll bet some of your daughter's friends know where to get some. :) I don't know how much help "go to Frankfurt" really is, but we try. LOL I wish you all the good luck and pain free holidays! And thank you for joining us. :peace: :Namaste:

its my daughters husband that is military. we just came along:) n its been 7 weeks n no smoke. longest its ever bn since I started 100 years ago it seems. I actually forgot how much pain I had til I came here. hence y I wanna go back. mayb if I get lucky n can find a new friend, it will b ok. id love to see this country. all the castles n architecture is amazin. if I could find a friend, I know id b fine. i appreciate ur help.

danelle, it would be a shame if you had to leave because of pain. :( I was there for 3 years and could have stayed there until now and still not seen all of the beauty and history Germany has to offer. Many of us got tired of paying so much for our meds so we grow our own now.... is that something that might be an option for you? (I know that doesn't solve your immediate problem) Weed was the last thing on my mind when I was there so unfortunately I can't help you find any head shops or anything. I wish I could be of more help... hang in there! :Namaste:

its my daughters husband that is military. we just came along:) n its been 7 weeks n no smoke. longest its ever bn since I started 100 years ago it seems. I actually forgot how much pain I had til I came here. hence y I wanna go back. mayb if I get lucky n can find a new friend, it will b ok. id love to see this country. all the castles n architecture is amazin. if I could find a friend, I know id b fine. i appreciate ur help.

I don't think that's a good option right now, bcuz of living on base. jimmy(my son in law) would have a fit. he barely tolerates me now. looks down on me, but forgets when he 1st got with my daughter he was a partier big time. now he drinks. almost every night. but anyway, I will just keep tryin. til I cant take anymore. then I will head back. n try to start all over again. thank u soo much. im still tryin to hang in. I do want to see a lot here. god and gaunja willin.:thanks:

Re: lonly n smokeless in germany chin up things could be worse u could be in Croydon

:bravo::peace: :welcome:
:hippy:hi everyone, I decided to tell u a lil more bout me. im n old hippy. for real. lived in a commune when I was younger. washed my jeans on rocks, ect. real stone washed jeans. those were the years. sleepin in tents, chillin wit people who felt like I do. I have bn smoking for over 40 years. grew up smoking. will die smoking. im supposed to b takin persription drugs for pain, but they make me a zombie. I have 2 beautiful grandsons, n I don't like bn a zombie. I found smoking really helped with a lot of my issues. sleeplessness, eatin,(altho now I have a big ass due to munchies) pain mainly. ive had several knee surgeries n injections to my spine. im still prescription drug free. woohoo. but I came here to Germany to b with my daughter and grandsons, but im hurtin all the time. to make matters worse, she lives on 4th floor and no elevator. ahhhhhh!ive bn on this computer for days, just tryin to locate someone, somewere, that could help. even a dr who prescribes, but no luck. im a widow, so no husband to tell him to do this for me. hahaha. im old school. I still bleve in the stupid fairy tale end of things. im also bi. after my husband died, I had a girlfriend, n learned, they can hurt u just as much, if not more. have bn alone for almost 6 years. n I mean alone. no kissin,no lovin. not sure Chif I even bleve in that anymore. im a big hater of people who say what u want to hear, but don't come thru. I bleve in honesty. compassion. respect. big lover off animals. did wildlife rescue most of my life, n I loved it all. when I came here, I had to leve my bird whos 15 years old(they don't allow u to bring birds over here) I had to leve my 2 cats with a friend. no room on plane and now too cold to ship over. needless to say, im very lonely, hurtin, n depressed. I cant bleve im tellin u all this. usually keep to myself, but I bn watchin n readin this site for a long time n figured id give it a try. thanks for listenin. :peace:

Re: lonly n smokeless in germany chin up things could be worse u could be in Croydon

I don't know were that is, but im assuming its not good. I know things could b a lot worse. that's a definite part of life. but in hangin in. thanks for the reply. :peace:

I don't know were that is, but im assuming its not good. I know things could b a lot worse. that's a definite part of life. but in hangin in. thanks for the reply. :peace:

Good to get a reply from you ,I'm English in my forties and have been growing for4years which has been my salvation, anyway got to go and get my last Xmas presents at Oxford street (what a palaver ) hear is wishing you a happy Xmas and I'll hav a smoke for you loltalk to you soon ,trev

im Italian/ native American indian. u have a merry xmas too. enjoy.:peace:

hi everyone, its me, just wanted to say hi n let u guys know I cant send private messages yet, til I hit 50 posts. im not on computer a lot. seems movin to Germany, everyone in America is too busy to write, call, email, whatever. its been a little disappointing to say the least, so I was stayin away from my laptop. figured I check in here. doesn't hurt, right. im still lonely n smokeless. life is what it is. but im hangin in. I will not be defeated, dammit!i don't care how long it takes. I have a lot of patience, it seems. I will b right back. the birds r hungry.

k, im back. sorry bout that. u see, in America, I did wildlife rescue. was always surrounded with some kind of livin thing. had cats, adopted by a neighbors dog, I even loved the giant orb weavers in r back yard. yea, im weird. but here, im freakin amazed at the lack of wild life. I don't know what to do with myself. all ive seen in the almost 3 months I been here is birds. so, hence, im feedin the birds. n they let me know when my window sill is empty. I have a weeping birch tree out my 4th floor window, n I see the birds everyday. the only highlight of my day anymore it seems. I talk more with my 5 year old grandson than anyone else. I just needed to talk, so here I am.i don't do facebook, or any of those sites. its all bout the drama it seems, on those sites. anyway, just wanted to say how glad I am of our 420 family. its great to see the amazing strides we r makin in this world. hopefully, I will b headin back to florida in a few months, n I will be getting ahold of my friends, 1st thing. I look forward to tokin once again. I haven't given in to ciggs yet. im tryin not to. cant believe I haven't smoked for almost three months. I miss it terribly. I dream of it. yea, I know. what can I say. love to all. stay high, stay kind, stay true.:peace:

n just a heads up to a lot of u, Germany is 6 hrs ahead of u. while u r sleeping, im already on my treadmill. ugh!:thumb:

Hi Danelle
I am a newbie too and wanted to send you a belated welcome to 420. I am a mom and school teacher in Florida. I have been smoking since a teen and don't know how you have gone so long without some cannabis. It is such a relief to smoke and feel the tension and stress release from your body. I like to ride on back of a motorcycle after medicating and feel the rush of the air on my face and see the scenery flash by, not so high I can't hold on..LOL. I always wanted to travel to Germany. pictures make it look so beautiful.
Take care and hope we can chat sometime.
Sharon

hi Sharon, nice to hear from u. yea, I cant bleve it myself. ive never not smoked for soo long. I miss it terribly. I even dream of it. its bn since nov 8th 2014 that ive smoked. It will b the 1st thing I do when I come back. lol. for real! I love florida. that's were we moved from. what part do u live in? we were from eglin afb. that's in fort Walton beach. next to destin. I loved it there. wanna move back as soon as I save up enuff. figure I can save enuff to buy a car n stay in that a few days til I find a place. u see, im still n old hippy. will probably die that way. so, ur a mom. how many babies u have n how old? my babies r all grown up n now I have 2 grandbabies. it is pretty here, but im surprised that theres hardly any wildlife. ive done animal rescue most of my life n in the 3 months I bn here, all ive seen is birds. not a squirrel or deer or anything. it is really depressing. in florida, I loved it. the birds n squirrels, lizards, even the spiders. u get some beautiful golden orb weavers n they get big. yes, I even love spiders. I adore animals n its people I have a hard time with. im not very trustin. had some people I loved very much let me down, so now theres a wall. but once I know n trust, u have a friend for life. n I fight to protect that too. so, ur a teacher. what do u teach? I will close for now, b4 I write a book. take care, stay blessed n stay high. smoke one for me. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom