Looks Like Legalization Is Coming Soon To Indiana

Stargazer32862

Yes, it looks like legalization is coming to Indiana. No, not cannabis, but shrooms. It seems that the state of Ohio's legalization of recreational cannabis is putting pressure on the lawmakers in Indiana to do SOMETHING....ANYTHING to bring alternate medication to the first responders and military, as a test, to see if it would help with PTSD and pain. I'm all for them to be the first to have access and I don't know that much about magic mushrooms other than they will make you see things. But for pain? Am I missing something? I was hoping that they would legalize some form of cannabis but they said that no cannabis bill will even be considered for discussion this year. They must be waiting for the Federal government to legalize it first.

Shrooms have a reputation as a hallucinogenic but that isn't always the case. Taking a dose below your tolerance lends to a happy, tranquil, feeling of peacefulness. They are a nonaddictive opioid substitute effective on pain management, PTSD, and breaking opioid addiction.
And they’re really fun 🤩 if you want to go for a ride. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

And they’re really fun 🤩 if you want to go for a ride. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:
Hey Lucky. Do you have or know where I can find a good beginners mushroom grow guide? I trust the people on here more than you tube. My supplier moved out of state (ironically to Indiana). Grew them once in 80s but it was dumb luck not skill.

The only experience I have had with a hallucinogen is with PCP or Angel Dust. I just wanted to be high and my bestie and I got a joint from her crush. She and I went to a cornfield to smoke it. We were just outside the city limits in a new subdivision that was being built. I didn't notice anything until seeing my bestie's little brother pull up on a bicycle in front of her house and he left streamers behind him. That is when I panicked and had what mental health doctors call psychosis. No, I just didn't understand what was happening and freaked out. I could have killed my bestie's crush! He thought it was funny as hell. I noticed it had some oily residue on the rolling paper and that is when one of my warning system flags went up but as most people do, I ignored my gut instinct.

PCP,LSD and opioids metabolizes with the same enzymes and binds to receptors the same way. PCPs biochemistry is just LSDs bigger angrier brother. Psilocybin is non addictive, metabolized by a different enzymes and binds differently. It blocks PCP, LSD and most opioids bindings while relieving withdrawal symptoms when used to treat those addiction. The effect of all the above are similar but as the saying goes, dosage makes the poison. I use cannabis and psilocybin for pain management because my liver does not produce the enzyme that metabolizes opioids. Broke my sudoku speed run record trying to take my mind off pain while on 500mg of morpheein.

PCP,LSD and opioids metabolizes with the same enzymes and binds to receptors the same way. PCPs biochemistry is just LSDs bigger angrier brother. Psilocybin is non addictive, metabolized by a different enzymes and binds differently. It blocks PCP, LSD and most opioids bindings while relieving withdrawal symptoms when used to treat those addiction. The effect of all the above are similar but as the saying goes, dosage makes the poison. I use cannabis and psilocybin for pain management because my liver does not produce the enzyme that metabolizes opioids. Broke my sudoku speed run record trying to take my mind off pain while on 500mg of morpheein.
500mg? Ouch! That would have killed me. My body doesn't like opiates. I absolutley cannot take morphine. One light dose knocks me out for the entire day and upsets my stomach. So it wouldn't be a good idea to knock me out laying on my back and then throw up. Asperation is the number one cause of overdose death.

Elevated enzyme production makes you hyper sensitive to it. People have died from 50mg of codeine because of that. My hand was pulled into a dato saw and each nurse assumed my chart was wrong so they gave me another shot. Already knew opioids and locals didn't work on me but there was no research on this condition yet.

Cannabis and mushrooms use the same enzyme group. If you can handle cannabis , you can most likely handle mushrooms.

Elevated enzyme production makes you hyper sensitive to it. People have died from 50mg of codeine because of that. My hand was pulled into a dato saw and each nurse assumed my chart was wrong so they gave me another shot. Already knew opioids and locals didn't work on me but there was no research on this condition yet.

Cannabis and mushrooms use the same enzyme group. If you can handle cannabis , you can most likely handle mushrooms.
I can handle cannabis. I've been smoking off and on since I was 16. Today's weed is a lot stronger than when I first tried it back in the late 1970s. So with trial and error, I know how much to consume and what NOT to mix with it. Believe me! The last thing I want to spend my evening doing is hugging the toilet.

I agree, the new strains are not the same. That's why I only really grow the old land strains. Still have my Thai strain from back then. 28% THC that I use to make a traditional Tibetan temple ball hash. No flower is going to be anywhere near the THC level of this refined hash, but is still a beautifully cosmic high. The new strains focus on THC and terpenes only, with lower CBD levels. Stopped growing for 7 years. I use to keep some strait CBD on hand to use it before smoking problematic strains. Helps knock out the anxiety and nausea you can get from some of the new stuff.

Hey Lucky. Do you have or know where I can find a good beginners mushroom grow guide? I trust the people on here more than you tube. My supplier moved out of state (ironically to Indiana). Grew them once in 80s but it was dumb luck not skill.
Tbh I just bought the AIO bag and some spores n watched a few videos on YouTube. I think the most important thing is keeping everything sterile. Then after your mycelium grows it’s just airing n misting. Be sure you get a quality mister. CL🍀

Tbh I just bought the AIO bag and some spores n watched a few videos on YouTube. I think the most important thing is keeping everything sterile. Then after your mycelium grows it’s just airing n misting. Be sure you get a quality mister. CL🍀
I think I have everything I "need" from watching videos. Got some portabella spores to do a test run. My only concern is the accept level of sterile. That seem to cover a pretty wide spectrum from hot soapy water to full out autoclave. How sterile do you need is like asking what is the best grow media. No two answers match.

I think I have everything I "need" from watching videos. Got some portabella spores to do a test run. My only concern is the accept level of sterile. That seem to cover a pretty wide spectrum from hot soapy water to full out autoclave. How sterile do you need is like asking what is the best grow media. No two answers match.
I cleaned everything with iso, the area around where I was growing, the tub I put the AIO bag. Used a k95 mask and vinyl gloves when I misted n aired. Wiped the bag with iso. Made sure no vents were open when doing this. CL🍀

Hey Lucky. Do you have or know where I can find a good beginners mushroom grow guide? I trust the people on here more than you tube. My supplier moved out of state (ironically to Indiana). Grew them once in 80s but it was dumb luck notI came across this a week or so ago. I don't believe there is an ebook format, but

I found this site a week or so ago. As far as I know there is no ebook, but there is a dosing manual.
I have a LOT of experience with hallucinogens and prefer mushrooms over everything with the exception of LSD.
Too bad you can't find any good "sid" these days, but shrooms are a great alternative!
Hope this helps.
Dosing Amanita Muscaria and What to Expect

Back
Top Bottom