Lotz' 10' x 10' - 3200W Playhouse

Re: Lotz' 10'x10', 3200w Playhouse

That's one hell of a cola my friend. The young ones looks sweet as well.

Great job all aroud Lotz..

This is a dubble hobby it also make us become good photographers.
br

Whatever you are doing you have it right.
br

Well I sort of I take 10 then 10 more,and I am still not happy, I have been told I have no "composition skills" but I still try and sure as hell appreciate others work.
br

Merry late Christmas to you fellow 420er's!!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas :xmas:

I had gone out of town for Christmas and came back to everyone happy!!! Plants had all bushed out and all their leaves were looking good. I had to give the plants water tonight, the seedlings got their first trim. I trimmed all the Tilights hybrid way down to promote growth for more chutes. In about 1-2 weeks, they will all be bushy again and have a lot of chutes to take clones from.:cheer:

Here are the Tilight Hyrbid seeds, still not able to tell sex of plants 100% but I have my suspects...:Rasta:
DSCN04695.jpg

Here is the Pork Hammer #2, Pork Hammer #4 and Kripit mothers. I could probably take about 15 clones off of each plant safely. I will probably trim these up a little bit sometime this week.
DSCN04704.jpg

...and everyone in their group shot:grinjoint:
DSCN04715.jpg

....the drum roll.....:tommy::tommy::tommy:
Kripit (as shown earlier)
DSCN0448.jpg

Pork Hammer #4 (as shown earlier)
DSCN04492.jpg

Pork Hammer #2 (recently harvested, never shown before)
DSCN04737.jpg

These are the 3 mothers I have on the left side of my tent in the bigger pots. The Tilights Hybrid seeds are new to me and I have no idea how they will turn out. I was told this is a very good strain.

Smoke report on Pork Hammer #2: Has a diesel, sweet smell and tastes very similar to the smell. Heavy high, this is the strongest of the 2 Pork Hammer plants and the Kripit. This is also, IMO, the best strain I have grown so far...:tokin:

Just wanted to give a quick update since it has been a while since I have been on. My camera died or I would have posted some pictures. I took clones a little over a week ago and I am just waiting for them to have roots. They are just starting to shoot little roots, so should be ready for soil anytime now. Right now I have 8 mother plants and I am going to shorten it down to 2 or 3 here very quick. I will post some more pics soon and give more frequent updates as soon as the clones go to soil.

Just wanted to give a quick update since it has been a while since I have been on. My camera died or I would have posted some pictures. I took clones a little over a week ago and I am just waiting for them to have roots. They are just starting to shoot little roots, so should be ready for soil anytime now. Right now I have 8 mother plants and I am going to shorten it down to 2 or 3 here very quick. I will post some more pics soon and give more frequent updates as soon as the clones go to soil.

Can't wait to see some pics. I'm sure that Playhouse is really full now.
:reading420magazine:

I'm in too, lookin good so far. I'm recieving my 76" X76" tent today. Were going to have a very similler set up, I'm going to use my old 4X4 tent to veg and my closet fo seedlings and clones to be on the heat mat. I'm looking forward to following your grow, good luck.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hi LotzofTrycs

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom