Low Budget Fluorescent Grow

Its helped me understand alot more about training, made a couple mistakes this time that set me back 2-3 weeks but ill know next grow.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Yeah some of the training techniques I've found on here are incredible. Wish I had more space (one day). Yeah I'm on board with those mistakes. Had my closet light on pulleys with rope tied in a knot. Well knots can loosen, long story short I bumped it just right one afternoon and smashed 3 plants. I actually have a flag in the grow room that I had to fly upside down that night. :(

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

About when can I begin to dose these girls with say 1/4 strength grow big? Normally I'd wait a week or two, (but that's been me kinda winging it), any input?

Id wait a week then start 1/4 nutes

Keep em frosty ya'll
Beat me to it lol

Like penny said wait a week and give it 1/4

Imo with happy frog id wait no longer than a week.
If it was ocean forrest youd have another 2 before you really had to give it anything

Beat me to it lol

Like penny said wait a week and give it 1/4

Imo with happy frog id wait no longer than a week.
If it was ocean forrest youd have another 2 before you really had to give it anything

Thank you! I used ocean floor last time around and I'm guessing I added some a bit too early.

Yea i just fell in love with scrog when i went into my tent yesterday after work lol

I topped once then topped every branch again.

Ill be tight on space again this grow... But itll be worth it in the end

Yeah I've only done single toppings, I look forward to doing multiple ones on a few of the plants this go around. (fingers crossed) I'll start moving stuff out of my grow room to make room if I have to lol.

Come anytime! Glad to have ya! Watch me show ya what to do and what not to do all at the same damn time most likely haha.

If you read my journal I can save you some trouble on what not to do...:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom