Low Budget Fluorescent Grow

Haha nah man, your set up looks pretty good. That's a sick cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks, the only downside is since it is work bench I could only go so high with it....I need more head room, I only have 40" vertical space...loose 9" on pot height and another 4" on the light leaves me with only 27" of vert space....gotta keep em short.

:bong: :peacetwo:

Thanks, the only downside is since it is work bench I could only go so high with it....I need more head room, I only have 40" vertical space...loose 9" on pot height and another 4" on the light leaves me with only 27" of vert space....gotta keep em short.

:bong: :peacetwo:

If there's a will there's a way, that's one thing I've been learning about growing.

Hey man loving your grow. I'm on my first using cfls and a makeshift cabinet haha. I'm also having to grow in a small space. Gotta do with what you got!

DesertStoner9's First Grow - Amnesia Haze

Hey man loving your grow. I'm on my first using cfls and a makeshift cabinet haha. I'm also having to grow in a small space. Gotta do with what you got!

DesertStoner9's First Grow - Amnesia Haze

Well give me a second and let me see what you've got going on. Always interesting to see what people can do with limited space.

Here's what's left after the hermies :(
This plant was 2 weeks younger than the others that hermied. Least I've got something left I guess, thought for a second I caught her writing a suicide note, but I think I've got her convinced to stay with us a bit longer.

I hope so she's been getting pampered

It only take one time losing plants at the hands of your own mistakes to know youll never do that again. Lol

You're telling me! It can be enough to damn near make a grown man cry when you do! Lol

Thats i felt when i lost my last crop to mold...
Except it hurt extra bad cuz there was practically nothing i coulda done...

That feeling the moment i realized i would run out of smoke before i could grow again!

Thats i felt when i lost my last crop to mold...
Except it hurt extra bad cuz there was practically nothing i coulda done...

That feeling the moment i realized i would run out of smoke before i could grow again!

Oh I feel ya there! I've never had mold issues (yet---knock on wood) but yesterday was my first smokeless day in over a year. And I left my oven on all night. I don't function properly without it. Lol that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Oh I feel ya there! I've never had mold issues (yet---knock on wood) but yesterday was my first smokeless day in over a year. And I left my oven on all night. I don't function properly without it. Lol that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Lmao me and a friend at work had a similar convo.
I do maintenance.

So one day we had no smoke this was shortly after i had ran out of my own stash that i was smoking on for like a year!
Like you i dont function properly without it.
So much so that someone asked me if i was high after seeing my simple-minded mistakes.
In my head all i could think of was
if you only knew thats the problem IM NOT HIGH lol

I'm all about saving money. Always wonder if saving money upfront causes less bud in the end. Given cost of equipment and energy vs. bud production. Hard to tell. I'm rocking cheap CFL's with homemade reflectors made out of $3.50 5" duct. First grow. Start small, see where it goes.

Cool. Subbed....

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom