Lowryder feminized autoflowering - 2009

hey guys time for new update :D with more pics (srry for the pics my camera is not so good)
full

my babies 15 days old :D
big

hello folks this is my update after a while. i wasnt at home for 10 days and i feel sorry to tell you that one of my plants is dead. i dont know how but while i opu one of the lamps fall down on the plant and kill it.. BUT in the same time i am so happy to present you my other plant which is a little bit bigger than i expect ...
Torino033.jpg

but i have one doubt..... why still i cant see signs of bud??????????? couse in the description for the seeds is written: after 2.5 weeks the flowering process will start but all i can see until now are new and new leafs poping out ???.. tnx
Torino034.jpg

srry for the bad quality of the pics :peace:

also i need one tip... is it enough 2x25 cfls with 6400k and 1x32 2700k for 1 plant...

There have been a lot of messages recently where lowryder and lowryder 2 plants are not autoflowering on their own like they are supposed to.

I have two grows now where I waited and waited, and finally had to change the light to 12/12 to induce them to flower on both of my lowryder grows.

Since my plans stayed in veg a long time while I was waiting, and my current lowryder grow is from seeds that I made from the two biggest plants on my first grow, they are a bit larger than the average lowryder. That's not a bad thing because I think my yield will be higher, but these plants are supposed to finish in 8 weeks and mine look like they will take 11-12 weeks.

What is your light schedule now?

regards,

setting sun

yes all this is ok but iam starting too feel the smell from the plant so i thing the flowering is started but i cant see nothing different. my lights are 24/7 since the beginning
:peace:

The recommended is 18/6, but I've read of some using other regimens successfully.

The lowryders I've grown have been stinky twice, towards the end of veg and towards the end of flowering.

regards,

setting sun

also i started to feed it today... is it ok or not?? .. (i dont know exactly what is right? to feed it in flowering period or not)

Once you see that the plant has started to flower, you would want to begin fertilizing gently with a fertilizer that has a higher phosphate content.

Really, the best information is available right here on this web site:

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom