Lush Lighting LED Time Lapse Video

Lush Lighting

[video=youtube;vV9fDj0Va6A]
[/video]

Watch the growth explode there is no sound in the video but well worth the 10 minutes to watch the true Power of Lush Lighting!!!!

Just curious after reading some of your posts and then moving to your website. You are using Cree's LED's in your panels if I read your data correctly and that makes me what to ask do you know that Cree is about to put out their own panels for the grow market. I see you are in Michigan - I live in the heartland of the ACC between Duke and UNC which are only 7 miles apart and Cree is just down the road in southern Durham county (Research Triangle Park about 9 miles south of Duke's campus). I was talking with one of their engineers at the local grow shop and he said it's pretty close to hitting the market and Cree is going to come in big time.

Thanks BillZ, Matt knows some guys over there and do some asking around. Grow lights require extensive research in biochemistry and years of testing. I'm sure they can engineer a bright light, put a nice package on it, and have the funds to mass market it. But, without years of direct testing on cannabis and without proven results, how well will it really grow our plants? I appreciate you sharing this, it's good to know who else is coming to market.

No doubt, if they don't already have the data, they could simply buy an array from several mfg's and reverse engineer their lenses and spectrums. Not too cool, but stuff like that happens all the time. It'll all come down to price point.

Lush,

Your answer confuses me as the lights promoting here are made using Cree's LED per your product specifications then isn't it just a matter of Cree simply making a fixture to house the same LED's they make in an acceptable array meeting industry standards for artificial grow lights?

Lush,

Your answer confuses me as the lights promoting here are made using Cree's LED per your product specifications then isn't it just a matter of Cree simply making a fixture to house the same LED's they make in an acceptable array meeting industry standards for artificial grow lights?

Hey BillZ! I'm not the same person you were speaking with before, but I'm here to answer your question - hopefully better late than never!

So yes, we do use some Cree diodes in some of our products. However, our lights are engineered specifically to grow marijuana, and so we use diodes from several manufacturers, including Cree, Epistar and Bridgelux. We basically use whichever good quality diodes will best provide the spectrum we are designing for the particular light.

Back
Top Bottom