Lush Lighting LED Grow Questions! Ask Us Almost Anything!

I am wondering if combining these 2 products would make a better product.

Easier to cool, cheaper to make with no fans in the light fixture, since we have to use fans to exchange air in our rooms anyway.

I would be curious how well they would work together.

If you decide to try this out, I get the first Dominator 2XL ACH. ACH Air Cooled Hood

reflector-6-internal-cool-tube.png

Not just the vegetator but any L.E.D. fixture.
Vegetator_2x_Grow_Light_vegetation_plant_cannabis_Lush_Lighting_left_off2.jpg

...methinks you've run him off...

...he did say "almost" anything... (LoL)

LOL! I'm getting back to the serious questions not but I had to real quick reply to this :) No sorry, not run off :) August is our busiest month here, and a busy month for anyone trying to get ready for kids to go back to school :) Also I'm a girl! LOL Guess that just has not ever come up before. Now y'all know :)

Hey LE,

I have thought about that before, but never needed. But i bet a 'ghetto' test could be made with cardboard and duct tape to prove proof of concept.

With heat and electricity I would never "ghetto it" with cardboard, I have no interest in burning down my home.

With heat and electricity I would never "ghetto it" with cardboard, I have no interest in burning down my home.

That's i why i said 'proof of concept'.

Then you could take your cardboard patterns to a machinist and have them make you some metal sheets.

then take those to a welder and get them to put it all together(although something like JB Weld probably be good enough)

But, as I said before, i doubt never needed, I am running close to 700 Watts of LED in a 3X3 tent and no need for it, just had to turn up speed on exhaust fan to max.

Why can't you share the brand of the led chips you use? This isn't really proprietary information, not asking for the ratios, or chip counts, just what brands...(if your not using Cree, Lumiled, Nichia or OSRAM, then I might know why you don't want to share that info)...

as far as my question #3...about footprint..does Lush plan on doing PAR readings per footprint charts like a lot of other brands do? This would answer my question exactly as far as what coverage does each light provide.

Thanks again for your response...

Icemud, we do share some of the diodes we use, such as: Cree, Epilux, Blackstar. What I cannot say is that "X" light will have "X" number of "X" brand chips.

The PAR readings are on our website... here's a handy dandy link to the Dominator2xXL PAR chart :)

I am wondering if combining these 2 products would make a better product.

Easier to cool, cheaper to make with no fans in the light fixture, since we have to use fans to exchange air in our rooms anyway.

I would be curious how well they would work together.

If you decide to try this out, I get the first Dominator 2XL ACH. ACH Air Cooled Hood

reflector-6-internal-cool-tube.png

Not just the vegetator but any L.E.D. fixture.
Vegetator_2x_Grow_Light_vegetation_plant_cannabis_Lush_Lighting_left_off2.jpg

Hey LE! I thought that was a pretty cool idea. So I told Matt about it, and he then explained to me why the air cooling from the outside doesn't dissipate the heat fast enough for that to be a practicality. :(

Hey Barrel!
You know, I thought I replied to you just a couple days after you asked. Actually, I'm pretty sure I typed up a whole response and then.... didn't hit post? I don't know. I fumbled, for darn sure!
So basically.... no exceptions to the 90 day policy. Bummer, I know. Well, manufacture defect and all that aside, anyway. Basically, Mr CEO says: generally within 90 days one will know if they are satisfied with growth, with the direction the plant is headed in, and the truth is, I totally get that. When I saw for the first time a grow converted from HPS to Lush LED, it was literally 2 weeks in and there was a hugely noticeable difference.

That being said, I'll still give you the sweetest deal I possibly can :)

Do you guy's and girl's,(i know now) have any old model lumenators. I have one and want one more. Is there any deals on the old models.

That's an interesting question Dusty; I will find out. I sort of doubt it, but as always... talk to me and we'll get you a light man. I like making deals. I'm a haggler by nature... people hate going to garage sales and flea markets with me!

So, I'll announce it here first...

The Buy 1 Dominator Get 1 Lumenator free deal has gone over so very well here that we are making it our permanent 420 Magazine deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :volcano-smiley:

You can still use the code "420Mag" at checkout for 20% your purchase; use "420Free" to buy 1 Dominator (or Dominator2x) and get 1 Lumenator (or 2x) FREE FREE FREE! And if none of that works for you, just talk to me!

I am still not satisfied with the answers. It is not your fault, Sam. It is your "crazy smart" marketing team.

What does this mean on your website:

"Increase your revenue and decrease your cost or your money back! 3 year warranty! "

And another disingenuous thing I didn't like seeing was the heat map. That map does not represent average temperatures, only a very rarely seen extreme in a very serious heat spell across America. I have a different LED and heat is not an issue in an enclosed closet with only a fan.

I am not the one who said you worked out the spectrum specifically for cannabis, LUSH says that in their paperwork. Science has not figured out yet exactly what spectrum effects or affects most plants, let alone a specific species.

I will not be buying a LUSH light any time soon. You, however, are a really lovely person and have been very kind and stable throughout all of our inquisition! LOL. LUSH should be glad they have you. Even more so that you are a woman. I suspected you were based on your smarts! :)

I am still not satisfied with the answers. It is not your fault, Sam. It is your "crazy smart" marketing team.

What does this mean on your website:

"Increase your revenue and decrease your cost or your money back! 3 year warranty! "

And another disingenuous thing I didn't like seeing was the heat map. That map does not represent average temperatures, only a very rarely seen extreme in a very serious heat spell across America. I have a different LED and heat is not an issue in an enclosed closet with only a fan.

I am not the one who said you worked out the spectrum specifically for cannabis, LUSH says that in their paperwork. Science has not figured out yet exactly what spectrum effects or affects most plants, let alone a specific species.

I will not be buying a LUSH light any time soon. You, however, are a really lovely person and have been very kind and stable throughout all of our inquisition! LOL. LUSH should be glad they have you. Even more so that you are a woman. I suspected you were based on your smarts! :)

I think everyone know your not going to buy one, so can you leave it alone.

I think everyone know your not going to buy one, so can you leave it alone.

When I get around to checking a journal where I asked a question, then reply to someone who answered me, it is my business. I did not disparage or say anything off color. So please, I really don't need advice how to be an adult, replying to another adult on a journal set up to exclusively discuss their products. I have to ask why you feel the need to tell me what to do? Have I offended you personally or something? If I did, I apologize.

When I get around to checking a journal where I asked a question, then reply to someone who answered me, it is my business. I did not disparage or say anything off color. So please, I really don't need advice how to be an adult, replying to another adult on a journal set up to exclusively discuss their products. I have to ask why you feel the need to tell me what to do? Have I offended you personally or something? If I did, I apologize.

Hah ha I'm unable to be offended, not telling you what to do at all, just letting you know we know you wont buy this product. lush has paid money to let you help other growers on this great site we have and continues to do so with out any support or very little from the members. I am blessed to own one these lights I also own a topled they are both great products. My next light will be a lush.( yes I think there that much better.

Sorry you dont like marketing gimmicks saddly this country lets people claim anything with little restriction. Yet they restrict our plant so lets be buds and change the direction of our fight to full on legalization.

I just wish Lush would have answered my question on why their lights are so expensive compared to others that seem to be just as good. Ronnie did a comparison grow where advanced lights slightly outperformed the Lush and I have done a comparison where a TopLED had basically same performance as an Advanced panel. Admittedly only one test each, but there were no dramatic differences.

But it looks like Budmaster is the new overpriced light with their GOD series.

I guess I just have to assume their profit margins are HUGE!

May have asked before but would Lush be open to sponsoring or supporting a side by side comparison with another brand or multiple brands? If not what is the reasoning? You would think if they truly believed their panels are superior they would have done this already.

Hah ha I'm unable to be offended, not telling you what to do at all, just letting you know we know you wont buy this product. lush has paid money to let you help other growers on this great site we have and continues to do so with out any support or very little from the members. I am blessed to own one these lights I also own a topled they are both great products. My next light will be a lush.( yes I think there that much better.

Sorry you dont like marketing gimmicks saddly this country lets people claim anything with little restriction. Yet they restrict our plant so lets be buds and change the direction of our fight to full on legalization.

I'm in! I have no argument with LUSH or you or anyone. I just see things with a different view. I know they are sponsors. If you read my post to the end you would see I left off with a very polite expression to Sam. Let's not argue about a nothing! :)

And I too am very hard to offend. My mind doesn't work that way. If I feel treatened (whole different thing), I leave. Period. No forwarding address. So, :)

I just wish Lush would have answered my question on why their lights are so expensive compared to others that seem to be just as good.

Its those all new Epilux and Blackstar LED chips that raise the price so much.... (sarcasm)

Back
Top Bottom