Mad Scientist 7D2

Not bad price for a fan. Ordered and placed.
Thank you @VIVOSUN
But FYI Halloweed code didn't work. But I got 10% one instead. It's fine. I need the fan. Rather have same style as my tent. I have y'all's 3&1 6x6 . Love it too.

Screenshot_20231101-144939.jpg

Is queen england speech to much. Lmao. Awww just smoke one to the smoke gods.
More me. Puff puff pass.

Screenshot_20231101-031607~2.jpg
Congratulations again! Just realized it’s your first title! Awesome. Keep it coming. That icon looks pretty good up there by your name.

Congratulations again! Just realized it’s your first title! Awesome. Keep it coming. That icon looks pretty good up there by your name.
Lmao. Been long hard road too bro. Appreciate it bro.

Well got 42 grams from one and other got 26 grams. . but enough to stock up for the winter. All together about 5.18 oz. On 4 22" plants which is 1.2 ozs per plant not much but not bad for one person
&To be honest I have no clue what they are now. I took tag off set it down and now can't find it. It should be stanky and spic mix . I dont think will know more when smoke some easy to tell StoneOtters berry taste
IMG_20231030_142502~3.jpg

IMG_20231030_142502~2.jpg
Congrats on all the great harvests!

Congrats on all the great harvests!
Thank you. . Could not have done it without y'all. Even won first time the Oct nug contest. Now makes me want to upgrade. Lmao.

Screenshot_20231101-031607~2.jpg

Does anyone here play online some kinda Xbox simulator war games that you can talk to others from anywhere. And fight . Or even real simi war plane thing on a PlayStation or whatever they have now. . Last game I seen was 15 years ago plain Jane Xbox PlayStation

Found some seeds in the 47ak nugs. That got the bugs and got washed. Seeds look like they are not fully mature yet. Idk. We will see
Love the way I find them. Pop pop in the fire. . Lmao. Some things never change
IMG_20231105_111301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom