Made my first Aeroponic setup

Underground

Made my first Aeroponic setup. Looking for anything that I may of overlooked. I know I have too many nettings and I know they are too close. But, I had to do it for this particular set up. I plan on buying a new lid, and changing it.

This is the top, there are 24 three inch net pots.
I loved the lid to this particular tote, I bought it at Lowes, for $15.00
This sucker is sturdy and rugged as can be.
testin_picture_040.jpg

This is the guts of it, turns out I had to raise the tubing about 4 inches
testin_picture_044.jpg

Before I raised the tubing, the net pots, weren't getting wet..
testin_picture_045.jpg

Looking for some feedback.

Nice job dude. I've built a million of these things in the last year. HOwever I always use the red EZ clone sprayers. I've never used an air stone but I'm sure it's not gonna hurt. Curious to see hoe those sprayers hold up. I iniyially started using Rubbermade bins for all of my Aero projects. Now I always use the Tough Boxed like you have. I even use them as a reservoit in my homemade NFT set ups. good luck
reservoir_top_view.jpg

I agree! Those Tough Box's are great for alot of applications. 24 - 3" Netpots is actually perfect for that lid, I would not bother re-doing it. You dont have to fill them all at once(but you could), so you have the most flexability. It would most definitly root 24 clones without a problem, even enough room for a little veg time. I also like the way you put the sprayer bar together! Your DIY build looks Very Pro!

Good Luck + rep

Back
Top Bottom