Maestro420's Stealth CFL Grow - Hybrid Strain

Maestro420

Strain: to be honest i screw up on this one:bravo:, i mixed the seeds, its either a G13 haze, Ak47, White Russian or a White Widow (if you could tell by the pic, would be great help)

Grow Space - very limited, its a stealth box i ordered, its 60cm x 85cm x 35 cm, with a 18w silent fan, and reflectors glued inside.

Soil: its compost humus which i got from a company making sm bio stuff, with grinded vulcanic minerals in it.

Pot Size - 7 liters

Lights - CFL 6400k 100w for veg, and 130w 70% 2700k and 30% 6400k for flowering, i sometimes have opportunity to place it under the sun for like 4-6 hours, during flowering i do it almost every day.

Nutes - during veg i used NPK 25-25-25 mixed with compost tea which i also got from the same place, for flowering i used the same thing but with higher P and K.

So i germinated in the seed, and i planted it in bad soil, it was growing fine like for a week or so, then it started showing problems, so i was forced to change the soil, which was a bit risky, but it worked out, i fully recovered the roots from the old soil and placed in the new one after 2-3 days its started growing again. after a bit of growth, i topped the plant and when it started growing i started LST,the plant was showing active growth, so i LST until i got what i almost wanted and started flowering

IMG_61378.JPG
IMG_61386.JPG
IMG_61396.JPG
IMG_61406.JPG
IMG_61419.JPG
IMG_61429.JPG
IMG_614310.JPG
IMG_61449.JPG
IMG_61458.JPG
IMG_61466.JPG
IMG_61478.JPG
IMG_61487.JPG
IMG_61496.JPG
IMG_61509.JPG

This is the last pic, week 2 flowering, any comments? does it look like it should?
IMG_61515.JPG

Please comment and give me advise on anything u think im doing wrong! thank you!

Well Maestro they all look pretty good to me. That flowering female you have looks fine for 2 weeks in. Good luck the rest of the way, I'll be here watching. Any questions fire away buddy, I'll try to answer if I can.

Do those par LED lights work well? Seems like it...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Well im not really sure, i got the LED coz it was like super cheap, inwas curious how it works, and thought ehh what the hell, wouldnt harm! Its not bright and doesent have any heat problems, so i put at the bottom of the plant close to the popcorns... Thnx for the attention.

Soooo...
its week 3 flowering, everything look ok to me, buds dont smell until i pinch them, i had some pistils browning at couple of days ago, but i thinks its gone, i wanna know should i use nutes everytime i water or every other time?

image36812.jpg

, I'll be here watching. Any questions fire away buddy, I'll try to answer if I can.

well my friend, now i need help, im at week 7 flowering, and my trchichomes are turning amber already, i made a picture with a lupe and a phone, not very clear, but u can see the colors, i was for around 9 week flowering, so i flushed for the first time yesterday, and lately during watering i add molasses with the compost tea.
here are the pics, bro please tell me if its harvest time) or should i wait more?

image36927.jpg
image36926.jpg

You need to check within the buds themselves... The trichomes on the leaves will go amber far before the buds do. I like to look either under the bud or half way down the big buds and pry them open a little... You'll see a mother load of trichomes the buddy.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom