Making hash, bubble bags...

thcgoblin917

yes I'm just wondering if any one could pleaseee answer my question to making hash

ok first off
I am going to be using plants after I flower and harvest them, do I grind up all the leaves and stems or...?
now I am planning on buying this setup I saw at my local grow store. Not sure on the exact name but I guess it basically mixes all the leaves and stems in the water or something like that, maybe I should see if it has instructions or just ask the owner of the store. I was really just looking for sometips. Please and thanks!!!!

Hash Making

that thread STARTED as a Screen processing thread but had additional ways added to make hash that might help you.

If you google
"hash, youtube" you will get all kinds of vids.

ALL of the leaves are not desirable. The larger fan leaves have very little if any trichs to recover.
Most growers save the buds for smoking and make hash from only the trim leaves. If your goal is to make hash and not get buds to smoke, then you can use whatever you want to use.

thanks guys
I think I'm just going to invest in some bubble bags, they akso had a machine that mixes it for you, the owner mention somethin about renting bubble bags out, and /or doing it for you hw aaidi could bring the trimings in, but I think I'm better off just getting my own

ohhh and also I was wondering butkinda figured I can't, can you use male plants for hash? Insted of jus chopin and thrown away

U can but u get lower quality...

try a batch with male & 3/4 regular trim u would get a shit like green but Nice high body effect !!:grinjoint:

ok thanks man...
I think I'm goina get all the fem. Trimmings I can and just use watever male trimmings I hae to... Maybe put some bud in there to step it up a lil .....
which makes me think.. To get the like legit hash would you have to use straight bud, or could you use trimmings

no problem!

You can use male but only leaves !

All cotton with all pollen bags going to dump..

You can get 00 with all buds with a screen like 80 micron or 150

00 is best hash u will got ;) you just shake the weed on screen for 1min or less

1.just tap on the weed/screen (get really dry weed..)

2.then scrap all the stuff & compress it

U get 00 ;)

After u can get some hash from bubblebags less quantity/quality but u will be happy& stoned

:peace:

leaves from maturated males got maybe 1% THC or less

u can do it but mix it with regular trim..

Hash from males only fucking cheapper... i didnt smoked any of these shit ... ever !

Just telled he can doing it but get lower quality/buzz ...

I always take clippings&leaves from harvest Never got any males in my garden but heard many thing about ..

Back
Top Bottom