Making The SH Mistic Cloner

Note : I made this cloner about a week ago. The inserts I ordered turned out to be 1-3/4" (which I should have measured before I bought the hole cutter), so I had to use 2" netted cups to hold the inserts, cut the bottom out of the cups and put those into the holes. If you turn your drill direction switch backwards when you use the hole cutter, the holes cut out cleaner, too. Can't wait to try it out with a SLH mother (when she gets big enough). I'm thinking of using a Neville's Haze plant for ol' Mom, so if any of you plan on having great-grandchildren you can hand them down the first smokeable buds off it.

sixteen weeks man I'm so old the hair on my a$$ is grey I'll be a too-old-to-smoke-weed chimp by then..... :(

Just finished mine. Works crazy well. Added a float valve and a line from my RO unit, so I dont have to refill it. I also added a second one without the lid and put it in my flowering area for humidity. It comes on when the light does. Just getting my setup together. Hope to have a journal started soon.

Built this last night. The only thing I made different was adding a floating net to keep the fogger at optimum depth.
I know this is an old thread but wanted to share with you guys and thanh the author of the thread for the inspiration.
WP_20150406_0011.jpg
WP_20150406_003.jpg
WP_20150406_005.jpg
WP_20150406_0061.jpg
WP_20150406_008.jpg
WP_20150406_010.jpg
WP_20150406_0071.jpg

Very impressive growth from this fogger cloner I must say. Thanks for posting pics. Wondering how many head fogger I should get for a 20 gallon DWC Rez and how it may effect water/nutrient temps?

I know this is a old post but thank you for the link to the bucket company, I have been trying to find a way to get them cheaply and not form homedepot where they make ya buy in bulk

Back
Top Bottom