Making The SH Mistic Cloner

For the record, I'm reading it. I wanna be a Deep Water Culture but don't know how to insert that little avatar. Do you insert it into your sig?? p.s. my next grow will be in a new system I made that will be recurculating drip/DWC and mediumless. First time trying the mediumless part. .V.

Welcome to 420 and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. The Deep Water Culture logo is in the "smiley's" section and you can put it in your signature. I am doing a mediumless grow right now, as well. I have two Power Kush clones, from my aero cloner, transplanted into a 5 gallon DWC bucket setup. It's kinda nice not having to worry about hydroton!! Best of luck with the grow!

For the record, I'm reading it. I wanna be a Deep Water Culture but don't know how to insert that little avatar. Do you insert it into your sig?? p.s. my next grow will be in a new system I made that will be recurculating drip/DWC and mediumless. First time trying the mediumless part. .V.

Just insert and save in your signature.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will have a contribution very soon. Still figuring out how to insert that cool Deep Water Culture pic. .V.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I will have a contribution very soon. Still figuring out how to insert that cool Deep Water Culture pic. .V.

Very glad you joined us, bro. Visit us here:
for some bubble growing chat.

I should've cloned one of my wonder woman before harvest. I'm definately cloning this go round either with this fogger or the aero setup from stinkbud. I just need to do a little reading up on cloning. If I wanted to add them to the BP system do I still have to use hydroton once they take root? How do u clone in rockwool?? Sorry for all the questions. Peace

Mr.JonnyBtreed..

I want to Thank You for this AWESOME DIY Thread.. I went out this last Weekend and Purchased everything I need (HOPEFULLY) to build a Version of your UltraSonic Fog Cloner,, and I can only hope mine work's half as well as your's.. .. :)

I do have a Question or two for ya Sir if ya dont mind.. The UltraSonic Fogger I was able to get my Hand's on,, has Color changing LED Light's on it and a Float,, will the Light's bother the Root's or the Rooting Process ?? I thought I saw a Light Glowing on your's as well ?? And mine doesnt have an "On/Off" Switch either,, which I think I remember someone saying thier's did.. ..

Much Respect and Thank's to you Mr.JonnyBtreed.. Yourself and others like Mr.Roseman have not only showed me how to build some AMAZING Equipment for our beloved BabyGurlz,, but you've shared so much Intelligent Information on the Equipment itself AND on raising our BabyGurlz themselves.. Again Sir,, THANK YOU !! !!

Mr.JonnyBtreed..

I want to Thank You for this AWESOME DIY Thread.. I went out this last Weekend and Purchased everything I need (HOPEFULLY) to build a Version of your UltraSonic Fog Cloner,, and I can only hope mine work's half as well as your's.. .. :)

I do have a Question or two for ya Sir if ya dont mind.. The UltraSonic Fogger I was able to get my Hand's on,, has Color changing LED Light's on it and a Float,, will the Light's bother the Root's or the Rooting Process ?? I thought I saw a Light Glowing on your's as well ?? And mine doesnt have an "On/Off" Switch either,, which I think I remember someone saying thier's did.. ..

Much Respect and Thank's to you Mr.JonnyBtreed.. Yourself and others like Mr.Roseman have not only showed me how to build some AMAZING Equipment for our beloved BabyGurlz,, but you've shared so much Intelligent Information on the Equipment itself AND on raising our BabyGurlz themselves.. Again Sir,, THANK YOU !! !!

Well your very welcome! The colored lights shouldn't affect the speed of growth from the clones. I can't even remember offhand if mine does. but other people who I know for fact have had lights on the device seemed delighted with it. Again thank you so much for your kind words. Hope all goes well with construction and use. Let me know if you have any other questions.

:roorrip:

Jonny what's goin on man? I haven't seen u in a while. Just wanted to thank u for all your help on my previous grow. If u didn't see the harvest pics they're in my thread I pulled 8 ozs. Dry off of the 4 girls. Not bad for a first attempt, and now the second one is just a few months away! I also plan on putting your cloner to good use as well! Welcome back

Roseman, GN, thanks. I pop in from time to time, but I've been real busy. Not as much time as the winter. But I miss you guys, hope all is well with you all. And Ask Away, Someone will always be here to answer.

WOW!!! Love the thread ;) I have a question... I seen how wicked the roots look from this fogger set-up could i use this same idea on a larger scale for the actual grow?????

Look for OBXGardener's grow journal. He did a complete "Fogponics" grow using foggers the entire time. Anything can be done if you put your mind too it! Like Roseman said though, Aeroponics is a much more easily done version, of growing in air. I use aeroponics for cloning and flowering, it just uses sprayers instead of a fogger.

Iv seen these sprayers but i havent found a thread that explains how they work. Iv read rosemans journal on the closet grow with cfls and bubbles. I built a bubble cloner too...wish ida found this first :( im planning on going with roseman's setup with my 600watt hps but was really impressed with the roots with this way.

Hey guys and (gals)?
I've been through all 10 pages of this thread and didn't see anything about cutting the holes in the top for neoprene inserts.
:cheesygrinsmiley:Do the inserts sit on top of a slightly smaller hole?
:cheesygrinsmiley:Or do they press fit into the hole?
:cheesygrinsmiley:I suppose another way would be to use a very small net pot with the bottom cut out as the neoprene is sized for standard net pots.

On another note fog leakage through the neoprene could be controlled with styrofoam dinner plates I've seen in other threads
:420:

Hey guys and (gals)?
I've been through all 10 pages of this thread and didn't see anything about cutting the holes in the top for neoprene inserts.
:cheesygrinsmiley:Do the inserts sit on top of a slightly smaller hole?
:cheesygrinsmiley:Or do they press fit into the hole?
:cheesygrinsmiley:I suppose another way would be to use a very small net pot with the bottom cut out as the neoprene is sized for standard net pots.

On another note fog leakage through the neoprene could be controlled with styrofoam dinner plates I've seen in other threads
:420:

they fit sng in a smaller hole.

adn welcome to the BH Gang, bro, glad you joined us! Do you have a grow going?

Roseman

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have a grow going as yet. I build custom furniture for a living so my goal is to come up for a good design for some stealth grows built in a really nice pieces of furniture. I'm thinking of a small cabinet just for a mother and clones and later on something larger for a medium size grow box. These forums are top shelf getting a handle on the light, temp and humidity issues. It will be several months but I'll plan on documenting the builds.

Right now I'm getting used to growing by just working on lettuce and vegetables. I have already encountered some issues so I'm glad I just ruined a crop of lettuce. I'm in south FL so heat is now a real issue even indoors. My last crop bolted and roots were unhealthy.

Back
Top Bottom