How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many on this site have asked me to gather our group of growers called the Deep Water Culture together and state the reason we band together for the good of all. We Grow Hydro in all of it's forms and specialize in Deep Water Culture and DWC (deep water culture). Let me introduce some of the people that have grown a great crop and are willing to help anyone in need.

THE Deep Water Culture

ROSEMAN - Member of the Month - January 2010
MOSTLYCRAZY
JONNYBTREED
PURPDADDY
FRYINGPANFLYER
C5RFTW
Ol Hippy
STGeneziz
Social Smoker
FrostyBuds
Theanswerto1984is1776
RPSmoke420
HomeGrownHarry
Doctor Who
Proverbs
Chkn915
2hiegh4u
Hubebaba
DocBud
ghostgardener
infexion1134
chevyman
Longhornfan
MataGrowa
Lt Shiney Sides
Pitzbul
MajorTom
Hossgrowsbuds
bublblaboi
Tdogg4200
hiway
horribleherk
onthe420train
pitbudz87
Cephas
morak
SmokeyMacPot
Topher89

AND ANYONE ELSE I MISSED...

We firmly believe in paying it forward for help received and we get our kicks from helping people that used to be just like us - new growers with a willingness to read, learn, and understand to produce the medicine we need/want. We learned from those before us and continue to do so with the shared knowledge that a group of growers with a single mission can provide.

Our goals are many but I will state a few here:

The help all growers, with special emphasis on the new hydro grower, achieve a good crop the first time they are ready to try.

To teach with patience and respect as a means of helping the new grower become comfortable to ask us any question on growing and for the helper to learn as much as they teach.

To become ambassadors for the legalization of the wonderful medicine we grow whenever and wherever that will lead.

To support each other in our hard times and celebrate to good times with equal passion.

After we complete a successful grow with the help of the Deep Water Culture, we pleadge to stay around to help others as we have been helped and thereby spread the knowledge and continue the peaceful cycle of payback/payforward.

And to understand that some of the people we meet here are in true need of these meds and have good days and bad days just like in the real world.

Peace and fun are what we seek!

How can you join our band of growers?

:420:

By adding this Deep Water Culture Logo to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you pledge to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the group. You agree to teach others growing with Bubbles. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Group to help.

If you know someone that can help teach others or needs help themselves, invite them to this thread or The Deep Water Culture Home and we will do our best.

We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

I invite all the Deep Water Culture to share their experiences. It is in the sharing that we learn. It is in the learning that we grow in more ways than one.

Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

Well first off let me start by saying thanks to Mostly Crazy and Roseman for starting such a great thing in the Deep Water Culture! I have been a Deep Water Culture for six months now and can truly say that these are a great bunch of growers and more importantly a great bunch of friends. I came into hydro growing, from soil like most and had little to no knowledge about the field. With the endless resources and 24 hour help from my friends, I succesfully grew and harvested two huge Indica plants that yielded me over 4 Oz. of premium smoke. Now I feel it is my duty to pay my knowledge forward to the next grower in need of help. We have a great atmosphere here at 420 to accomplish just this. So for all those in need of great help, good friendships and plenty of smoke...........

Great Thread, MC, you really did great!

I'm proud to be a Deep Water Culture and proud to display our Logo, and support our Chief and Leader, Mostly Crazy, our Chief Deep Water Culture!

LONG LIVE THE Deep Water Culture!!!!

MOSTLYCRAZY - Our Leader
Roseman
JONNYBTREED
PURPDADDY
FRYINGPANFLYER
C5RFTW
Ol Hippy
STGeneziz
Social Smoker
FrostyBuds
Theanswerto1984is1776
RPSmoke
HomeGrownHairy
Doctor Who
Proverbs
Chkn915
2hiegh4u
Hubebaba
DocBud
ghostgardener
infexion1134
chevyman
Longhornfan
MataGrowa
Lt Shiney Sides
Pitzbul
MajorTom
Hossgrowsbuds
bublblaboi
Tdogg4200
hiway
horribleherk
onthe420train
pitbudz87
Cephas
morak
SmokeyMacPot
Topher89
Love1Fear
ROBBIE313
loolagigi
ACGROW-Brain
Proverbs
rolledupjoe
maxamus1
yarddog35
growin4myhead
Steemer
spyvy
SciFi
yarddog35
BloodSHOTEYES
Druidess 52
SteveMcGreen
polishfalcon
Olias
proudstoner
Valhalla88
bradkb
PowderpuffGirl (Girlfriend of old Deep Water Culture from there)
Matagrower
wowtestdrive
xpac7007
CellophaneSam
PaulWall
Mr Mojo
1oilfan
Trunk5
SanibellGreen
are the 69 new members here, that came with us in the Exodus, that I am aware of.

Did we miss anyone???

I noticed that there's only one "Chief" Deep Water Culture now. The way it should be .. Next there will be a Deep Water Culture web site and then you'll be able to stop at a "Deep Water Culture" Dispensary where all the selected buds are grown with bubbles. There will be a Deep Water Culture lounge where Don Ho will appear nightly for a little happytime. (420) of course. Anyone wearing the Deep Water Culture logo on there person (tatoo or just a sticker) will receive a free gram of there fav strain. Sorry only first visit.. God I think it's time to get out of here and walk down to the coffee house I think I'm comming down with a case of tract house fever.(kinda like cabin fever only worse, theres no cabin)..:peace:

By adding this Deep Water Culture Logo to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you pledge to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the group. You agree to teach others growing with Bubbles. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Group to help.

The help all growers, with special emphasis on the new hydro grower, achieve a good crop the first time they are ready to try.

To teach with patience and respect as a means of helping the new grower become comfortable to ask us any question on growing and for the helper to learn as much as they teach.

To become ambassadors for the legalization of the wonderful medicine we grow whenever and wherever that will lead.

To support each other in our hard times and celebrate to good times with equal passion.

After we complete a successful grow with the help of the Deep Water Culture, we pleadge to stay around to help others as we have been helped and thereby spread the knowledge and continue the peaceful cycle of payback/payforward.

And to understand that some of the people we meet here are in true need of these meds and have good days and bad days just like in the real world.

This is why I followed you guys. You all are wonderful for helping others. I appreciate you all for all of your knowledge and your good hearts! This is a great place, with a lot of great people!

Rock on :420:

How can you join our band of growers?

If you know someone that can help teach others or needs help themselves, invite them to this thread or The Deep Water Culture Home and we will do our best.

We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!

Well I think I might have come to the right place. I am looking for a mentor of sorts. I am finishing up a soil grow so I got another 2 weeks to get ready for my new venture Deep Water Culture. Now I have been doing my homework on growing in general and I got down the basics for Deep Water Culture. Like I know what I am going to use for my DIY setup (thanks to roseman's tutorial) I thought of going without tubes but after seeing that it will help at the start of growth till the roots get going I'm sold. That and the price for a pump and irrigation hub is very affordable.

I have some questions and was wondering if there is someone could help me thru PM with the little questions like reservoir temps where they should hover.

I don't want to start a thread for every little answer I cant find in my readings. I have a list of what I need to get and I want to run it across a couple knowledgeable Deep Water Culture growers and see if there is anything I might want to get like stuff you might of forgot or didnt know you needed until you got going.

I want to get this right or as close as possible to right the first time out and the more you know the better off you will be in your grow.

Well thanks for reading my high rant I'm off to find more nuggets of info thats out there.

Well I think I might have come to the right place. I am looking for a mentor of sorts. I am finishing up a soil grow so I got another 2 weeks to get ready for my new venture Deep Water Culture. Now I have been doing my homework on growing in general and I got down the basics for Deep Water Culture. Like I know what I am going to use for my DIY setup (thanks to roseman's tutorial) I thought of going without tubes but after seeing that it will help at the start of growth till the roots get going I'm sold. That and the price for a pump and irrigation hub is very affordable.

I have some questions and was wondering if there is someone could help me thru PM with the little questions like reservoir temps where they should hover.

I don't want to start a thread for every little answer I cant find in my readings. I have a list of what I need to get and I want to run it across a couple knowledgeable Deep Water Culture growers and see if there is anything I might want to get like stuff you might of forgot or didnt know you needed until you got going.

I want to get this right or as close as possible to right the first time out and the more you know the better off you will be in your grow.

Well thanks for reading my high rant I'm off to find more nuggets of info thats out there.

It is very difficult to get someone to do one on one training im PMs. PMs are for private talk.
But there are over 70 Deep Water Culture here very willing and glad to help you here:

The Deep Water Culture Home

https://www.420magazine.com/communi...roponics-deep-water-culture-growing-q.110871/

go there and introduce yourself and ask all the questions you can come up with. There is a DWC/Deep Water Culture forum here, listed under hydroponics.

It is very difficult to get someone to do one on one training im PMs. PMs are for private talk.
But there are over 70 Deep Water Culture here very willing and glad to help you here:

The Deep Water Culture Home

https://www.420magazine.com/communi...roponics-deep-water-culture-growing-q.110871/

go there and introduce yourself and ask all the questions you can come up with. There is a DWC/Deep Water Culture forum here, listed under hydroponics.

Well thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for someone to walk me thru step by step just little things here and there and from time to time. I dont want to bother anyone with alot of questions. I will try to post here to get the majority of my answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom