How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

:welcome: Henryg!

Don't forget to check out our Deep Water Culture Home thread.
Link in my sig.

Hello to all Deep Water Culture. I recently became a member,wasn't hard at all. At first I thought I had to be jumped in, prick a finger and give an oath, Or sacrifice a virgin or something:). I have only been a member for an hour and have gotten help from about five members already. You guys/gals are great. I too grow with bubbles:thumb:

Welcome HenryG! You mean to tell me I sacrificed that poor virgin for nothing!! Dang! You're gonna freak when you hear some of the big brains on this site, and someone WILL have an answer for you. Makes me wonder how people learned to grow in the old (incandeacent)days. Yes I have a book so old it says 100 watt incandescents will grow weed! LOL .V.

The best advise and people you could ever find here in this space, GO Deep Water Culture

Guys I know I am posting like crazy,but I just ran into a thread for best plant June 2010. Its about the plant and not the bud right????? So maybe I could enter mine. Please give me your thoughts to throw my ladies in there.
DSC001273.JPG

June 1st
DSC002022.JPG

June 21st
twenty days!!! And I have 9 to go. any input or would this be lame if I threw them in there...

actually I am sorry for posting this here, my oppssss. I wanted at the Deep Water Culture home page. Can you tell I am headed away for awhile, I am pretty buzzed at the moment.
:smokin:

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a Deep Water Culture for about a year, but just went through a name change. Last year was flowering my first grow. It was bag seed and in dirt. I won a drawing at the local Hydro shop that came with a lot of nutes apx 200.00 worth. I was so scared of switching to Hydro because all the MJ books I have made it seem to complex for the closet grower, I was about to put the nuts I won on craigs list . Thats when I found the Deep Water Culture, and the BP Tutorial by Roseman. I knew with those 2 tools that I could "Grow with Bubbles". I am about a week or two from Harvesting 2 Humbolts by ch9 and this is my most successful grow to date. Anyways thanks to all my fellow Deep Water Culture, I couldn't have done it without you.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a Deep Water Culture for about a year, but just went through a name change. Last year was flowering my first grow. It was bag seed and in dirt. I won a drawing at the local Hydro shop that came with a lot of nutes apx 200.00 worth. I was so scared of switching to Hydro because all the MJ books I have made it seem to complex for the closet grower, I was about to put the nuts I won on craigs list . Thats when I found the Deep Water Culture, and the BP Tutorial by Roseman. I knew with those 2 tools that I could "Grow with Bubbles". I am about a week or two from Harvesting 2 Humbolts by ch9 and this is my most successful grow to date. Anyways thanks to all my fellow Deep Water Culture, I couldn't have done it without you.

That is the feedback we love to hear. Very glad you joined us too! Welcome to the family!

420 Benefactor

I posted this in the Deep Water Culture home thread, but I thougt I better put an intro here as well.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to drop by and introduce myself to you all. I know there are a few of you here that I know from the Journals in Progress boards, SkooterClowns suggested that I look into getting DWC for myself and my husbands MMJ needs. I have a pretty lame first grow over on the Journals in Progress boards, and a lot of your wonderful members have welcomed me with such open arms and have said much kinder words than my feeble attempt deserves.

I saw the Deep Water Culture all over the boards here at 420 and they are just the nicest most helpful people I have had the fortune to run across. As I was meeting these Deep Water Culture, I noticed links to Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial. I was HOOKED, and I must confess that Roseman has become my horticultural muse...:bigblush: Anyway I have just purchased a DWC Starter Kit from Stealth Hydro yesterday, and I can't wait until it gets here!

I am so hoping that with all of the wonderful knowledgeable DWC and Deep Water Culture here will help me become a successful Deep Water Culture.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Galadriel:peace:

I posted this in the Deep Water Culture home thread, but I thougt I better put an intro here as well.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to drop by and introduce myself to you all. I know there are a few of you here that I know from the Journals in Progress boards, SkooterClowns suggested that I look into getting DWC for myself and my husbands MMJ needs. I have a pretty lame first grow over on the Journals in Progress boards, and a lot of your wonderful members have welcomed me with such open arms and have said much kinder words than my feeble attempt deserves.

I saw the Deep Water Culture all over the boards here at 420 and they are just the nicest most helpful people I have had the fortune to run across. As I was meeting these Deep Water Culture, I noticed links to Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial. I was HOOKED, and I must confess that Roseman has become my horticultural muse...:bigblush: Anyway I have just purchased a DWC Starter Kit from Stealth Hydro yesterday, and I can't wait until it gets here!

I am so hoping that with all of the wonderful knowledgeable DWC and Deep Water Culture here will help me become a successful Deep Water Culture.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Galadriel:peace:

We're very glad you found and joined us here at 420. We're all like a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom