How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

I'm in! Got my shiney new avitar too. Now just have to get up to speed and read through your BH threads. I have a new system to display to the group. You will see it soon I promise. .V.

I'm in! Got my shiney new avitar too. Now just have to get up to speed and read through your BH threads. I have a new system to display to the group. You will see it soon I promise. .V.

Don't forget to post a link to your journal on the Deep Water Culture Home Thread!

:rofl:

Wish I was home, medicated, so I could come up with a witty reply! :rofl:

Green...Agent Green!

lol, Roseman you're awesome! Now if I could just figure out how to get that to play everytime someone visited my profile page!

I think I will add that to my ring tones. I have so many. I make them and then have them on shuffle. I get surprised every time.

Hello to all Deep Water Culture. I recently became a member,wasn't hard at all. At first I thought I had to be jumped in, prick a finger and give an oath, Or sacrifice a virgin or something:). I have only been a member for an hour and have gotten help from about five members already. You guys/gals are great. I too grow with bubbles:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom