420 Benefactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
:cheer: $2500 donation :cheer:

A huge Canna shout out to Brother Roseman - 420 Magazine Benefactor ;)

It's members like Roseman that enable us to keep the site running so we can spread Cannabis Awareness and provide this wonderful place to meet and discuss our favorite plant ;)

Bandwidth, hosting, graphics, designers, programmers, software and the like - cost a lot of money. 420 Magazine truly appreciates it's Benefactors, Sponsors, Members who donate, as well as members that might not be able to afford to donate but that give their time to help others learn the growing arts.

Today is a great day --> huge Canna-props to Roseman for his most generous donation :surf:

way to go roseman,this site help me give my bro a better life thus I give each month to help out.But 2500 will really help out I hope it rubs off some
but I know not all can give,times are tough.Again a big 420 thank-you
and a personal thanks from me.:cheer::bravo::yahoo:

Mr.Roseman..

That is absolutely AWESOME of you Kind Sir.. Then again,, I'm not quite sure which is of more Value,, your Monitary Donation'(S),, or the Knowledge you share with so many of us.. I know for me,, It's the VAST Wealth of Knowledge you have shared,, and continue to share on a Daily Basis.. But that's simply my personal Opinion,, and one that may not be the same as 420mags'.. lol .. ..

Much Love and Respect to ALL of the 420 Member's AND Staff Member's,, from this little Pupp in a BIG Dawgz' World.. .. !! !!

(I wonder if my BROKE A$$ can make a Donation of 420Point's instead of Cash ??) .. lol

WOW!

Not only does Roseman help people like me that are total noobs to growing, but he helps keep this site going too!
There are not many like him, and as far as I am concerned, he can not be given enough praise. :thanks:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

:peacetwo:

I am eternally grateful for your contribution....I do the best I can with helping people but my budget is tight with my operation so I try to compensate.

Roseman, you contributions to the Cannabis Growing community on the Internet is now legendary. I've seen all the thousands of posts you have shared on other Cannabis sites for years, always helping out and sharing your knowledge. We are most pleased you have found a home here at 420magazine.com. You are now a man who puts his money where his mouth is and for that we are truly grateful.

Gotta give props... you :420: rule!

:thanks: Brother Rose!

You are the one who brought me to this site (and you didn't even know it at the time), and you are one of the reasons I stay! (now in more ways than one!)
So again, Thankyou.
:passitleft:

Your awesome Roseman! Wouldn't know half of what I know about growing without you! :)

Rose you are a very generous man, may we all take a moment to reflect and be as kind and helpful as you. God will continually bless you for your warmheartedness.

Wow, I just saw thIS thread this morning. I AM HUMBLED. What can I say?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the appreciation. I am blessed to have so many good growing friends. I am blessed to have the spare time to spend here at 420. I love the site, the members, and 420magazine . com is a 2nd home to me. Life has taught me VERY much about PAYING IT FORWARD. That is why I spend so much time seeking out newbies to show them how to grow in bubbles. And that is why I spend so little time with the VERY EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGABLE GROWERS HERE. They don't need my advice. They know more than I do.

Let me share how all of this came about to give you understanding.

I own a business, a very successful business, that my HIGHER POWER that I call GOD has truly blessed me with. Part of the name of that business is FINANCIAL SERVICES. I revealed that to Soniq420 a few months ago and to Rob, to 420 the owner. I showed them my FINANCIAL SERVICES website, that I have to keep a secret, but I knew that I could trust them both not to tell anyone my real ID.
Consequently, I was asked if my business loaned money, and I asked WHAT FOR? What do you need it for? (all in PMS) 420 told me that his HIGHER POWER had led him to ask me. I then learned a big TAX bill had came, office rent was due, donations and cash flow and income were all down, 420 needed to move, and $2500 was very much needed. I learned of this need very early, like at 8:00 am, on a Sunday morning, before I and my wife attended church.
After I got to church, I prayed for 420, the site and the person, asking God to help 420 out financially.

The little voice I often hear in my heart said
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I DON'T KEEP A CHECKING ACCOUNT OR MONEY. I BLESS YOU SO YOU CAN HELP OTHERS, WHY DON'T YOU HELP 420 OUT? YOU CAN HANDLE IT. YOU KNOW I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM HARM. GO FOR IT! DO IT!

I've learned to never argue with that voice, so I hurried home and PMed Rob to let me help.

And now you know the rest of the story.

:peace:

this is why rose is the man!!!

Here is a man that gives not only of his time, knowledge, and love but steps up to answer the call. This does not surprise me. It should not surprise any of you that have read his postings. I have never met Roseman, but I think I know him. He is the kind of guy you want in your family. He is the friend that is there when the world is falling down around you. He is the guy that will tease you and laugh at your jokes and pull a few on you. Thanks Roseman for being who you are and helping all those around you. Peace to you and yours my brother. :peace:

Oh by the way.....just send my check to the regular place. It is in the mail right? :grinjoint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom