Male or female question

robinray649

420 Member
I need to know whether this plant is male or female. Asked 3 friends who have grown their own before but 2 said weird female and the third said male. I don't know myself. Growth medium is soil and plant type unknown. Just a seed my son had. Thanks and help appreciated. Photos are in my photos and were uploaded today. Also sorry that picture quality is not the best but hands are getting older and not as steady.

If it isn't flowering like a female should then its not female , it will look like its in the vegetation stage its entire life

Sent from my SPH-L710T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Robin!

I checked your gallery and pretty sure that's a male. The top looks like male flowering, plus I saw pollen sacs down lower on stem. If it were a female it would have bright white pistils down there instead.

p.s.: you can use the My Photos tab in bottom left of reply window to access your gallery and add photos to post.

I won't open new thread for this also same problem :D I think thoes are male but to be sure asking for aprooval
IMG_20161208_232433458.jpg
IMG_20161208_231953678.jpg
IMG_20161208_232423003.jpg

another question I know many will disagree but worth trying. I'v seen couple try make qwsio/hashoil out of males so question here is when does plant start producing thc or does it have it from the start? I know males have 1/3 s of thc of females so worth trying dont judge me just interested when do plants get thc content

Both appear to be male although the OP's gallery photos are blurry enough to be less than 100% certain.

another question I know many will disagree but worth trying. I'v seen couple try make qwsio/hashoil out of males so question here is when does plant start producing thc or does it have it from the start? I know males have 1/3 s of thc of females so worth trying dont judge me just interested when do plants get thc content

THC is produced in the trichomes that cover the whole plant. The ones on leaves are small, almost invisible, so very little THC. Almost all the THC is produced in the large trichomes on and around the female calyxes during flower, most of that in the final 2 weeks. So your males leaves may have about 1-3% depending on age compared to 15% and up for mature females.

Back
Top Bottom