Mars Hydro 400w Mile High Club

Yes,you are right.:thanks:also 3w light and the 5w lights,the heatsink is differnt.
If they were running 3w diodes at an avg of 2.14 the diodes would burn out real quick. Probably in a few hours to a day. Mines been running almost everyday for the last year and no problem.... In anycase for the cash it costs this light has paid for itself with ease of growing a few times over. :Namaste:

I got a full box and a Mars 400w working overtime.

DSC_6737.JPG

Looks amazing guys :thumb:
Mr. A soon it might be time to upgrade the little fan to a oscilating one gonna want the air moving more since its such a tight area no?

Holy crap on a cracker raziel that looks amazing. What nutes you are using?

Looks amazing guys :thumb:
Holy crap on a cracker raziel that looks amazing. What nutes you are using?
I'm not doing anything special Spart, all the nutes I'm using are listed over in my current journal. Most of what you see the plants are doing in-spite of what I'm doing. Hell I'm even using nutes that are old and had last been used over a year before this grow started.

:morenutes:

@amazing
Yeah was just thinking with the weather right now as it is and what not. but as long as your rH% is good then you should be ok maybe get another little rH% meter for top of the actual pot level s well.
@raziel
On my way to check it out your grow and read up all :)

My current grow is doing great they are finally picking back up pace. I am currently do an auto and 2 others that i plan on mainlining into 4 top. Either 4 or i might just do 2 this current run is just messing about again either way i could veg for another 4 weeks with the two tops or more with 4 (wait time for recovery) i think 2 tops with a longer veg go for like 40 grams a plant then the auto.

Mars Hydro wanted to send me replacement blues a month ago. They sent me red instead instead of blue.... Wait for it... TWO times. Still waiting for my blue diodes. Just needed a frustration valve. It would be funny if i could start vegging, but i cant, so i am pissed at mars ;] makes me curious what else are they may solder into that panels when they think red is blue .

Nah. I stick to thr girl giving me that extra reds for free. Even if i have NO USE for the reds. Maybe a third time. :D hopefully they are going to do their job right before my warranty runs out in june :D

First time grower, I got another CFL in 2700k could slip in the other side, but is it worth it? Main problem think be lack of distance to the led? There currently in pots of canna coco but soon going to put in slightly larger airpots with plagron batmix

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can run 6 Cobs with this Mars parts when you are done. You just have to buy cobs, a new aluminum plate and some other smaller parts. You wont need any more Supplements with cobs. I think 1 cfl in every corner might be good until then. High Kelvin 4000+ for veg, 2700 for flowering.

The cobs will need to consume 40 to 80 volts. So grab 6xClu0481212 for example. I can get 5 or 6 of these for 50 bucks. 2 per driver would result in 70 Volts, some volts left for the fans. You will use 178 Watts from the wall plus the watts for the fans and a have lot lot better light. For 80x80 at 700ma...super nice light

Back
Top Bottom