Mars Hydro 400w Mile High Club

This is how I overcame the height problem

DSC_09847.JPG

DSC_098511.JPG

DSC_098612.JPG

In spaces like ours I think anything at like 75-100 grams a run and we're doing great but again it's all strain/nutrients used dependent. I'd rather have great tasting smoke then a whole lot of average smoke.

:goodjob:
If you really really want to get it close I recommend just going with 4 yoyos/ratchets connected directly to the eye holes i rearranged mine and it's now hanging straight off the top poles and is literally 8cm from the top of the tent just the length of the ratchet hangers I'll get a photo for ya now since lights are on for a few minutes

hanging7.jpg

Ok so voting is almost up on my other thread and it seems like the votes are leading towards 1 plant in a 60cm x 60cm space or 2ft x 2ft. So I'm thinking instead of doing 4 next time in this space so I might just do one. Or I might say f*** it and use up my auto seeds I got sitting around :rofl::rofl: I was thinking final pots would be either 1 in a Air-pot (31,5 x 31,5cm 20L) or 2 in reg square pots (23X23X26 11L) or 6 autos in little anti-spiral pots (15X15X20 3,6L). For the 6 I would have to plan there life and growth before they are even out of the seeds and it would get crowded real quick but I think it would be doable. Also for my next grow I will not be doing a journal and will be keeping people updated and anyone else who has a grow and want to update here as well as there journal is more than welcome no matter what light your using.

:thumb::Namaste:

The sheer ease of growing with the leds is worth every penny. Just remember to add more cal/mag because they will run into problems without it.

Well from what my understanding on the matter is that with leds not giving off as much radiant heat that the plants need a higher level of calcium and magnesium in the soil. It's not so much a lack of cal/mag but more of a need of higher levels. With the less radiant heat means less actual perspiration on the leaves meaning less actual mineral movements basically you need higher amounts to communicate for that. I suggest going with one with a 0,0,0 npk ratio that way you have no chance of burning them from supplementing to much.

Thank you very much for running this thread. I'm here to learn as much from others' experience as I can and this has filled me in a bit more about LEDs in general and MarsHydro in particular. The lights being used have CLEARLY performed. At my stage( very early) of growIng my meds, I need every bit of info to ensure I waste no money but more importantly, time.
Great service, Spart!

Thank you very much for running this thread. I'm here to learn as much from others' experience as I can and this has filled me in a bit more about LEDs in general and MarsHydro in particular. The lights being used have CLEARLY performed. At my stage( very early) of growIng my meds, I need every bit of info to ensure I waste no money but more importantly, time.
Great service, Spart!
no worries any questions or concerns you may have in regards to lighting or growing in general we are all here to help. Personally I just got done harvesting about 120grams of cream caramel using the Mars Hydro 400w series 2, it was my first run with the 5w diodes so it's been a while and basically this first run was set up for my next one but now I don't know what to do again in my little corner of paradise.
What light/setup you got now is? if ya don't mind me asking:high-five:

I am in the dark, Spart!! Total cherry but am in consumer mode. Trying to be up and growing by December. MMJ in Montana so I don't even have the sun again until June. I'm off grid so every watt is counted And of course our November ballot my 86 the whole medical program...good times,eh?

Back
Top Bottom