Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I've found this forum full of fascinating information, so thanks to the many contributors. Its been very helpful to a complete newbie on the subject of growing with LED lights. I have experience growing other types of plants (succulents) in lightboxes lit with fluorescent tubes, so looking forward to trying this new setup.

Its refreshing to see a manufacturer being so engaged with the community they are selling to, so well done to Mars also.

Can I ask Sara if I decide to purchase the MarsII units, how do I order this directly from yourselves for delivery to the UK from your UK stock - do I order this from www.mars-hydro.com or do you have a UK website, and I would greatly appreciate any discount you can offer a forum member.

20160217_102602.jpg
This is the one that was a different pheno went ahead and harvested because the trichomes are like 50+% amber. It also is the smallest yeild I will get from one plant this round. The others have buds 2-3x bigger and the plant is just quit bigger. Still not bad off this one from the looks about 3 oz when dry

:circle-of-love:Hi mdelio, we have backed up the warranty.:cheesygrinsmiley: More details could refer to here Warranty Policy | Mars Hydro Even after warranty period, we will still be responsible for the light, but customer need to pay for the shipping and parts costs for the repair or service:rollit: mdelio, I also expect your grow.:high-five:
I don't blame you for feeling that way about your light, US companies would replace your light no questions asked.
or they just replace it.
Isn't that what a 1year warranty is!
Looks like they really don't backup their warranty
I have 3 of their lights, hope they don't go bad
I was just getting ready to order a 1200, I think I will wait a see how you come out with them first!!!!!!
mdelio

:circle-of-love:Hi McCdive, it's 26" x 21" x 2":circle-of-love: Hope it will fit:love:
Can anyone tell me what the actual dimensions of the Reflector 192 lights are? (Inches, please) Need to see if they will fit my cabinet. Thakns!

:circle-of-love:Hello upnorth, welcome to our thread and thank you so much for these kind words.:Namaste: People here are very friendly. You can learn a lot for the first time grow under LED.:high-five: You can order directly from our website. This is our only website. You can also send me an email. The email is info@mars-hydro.com Just tell me you are upnorth from 420 and then I will know it's you.:circle-of-love:
I've found this forum full of fascinating information, so thanks to the many contributors. Its been very helpful to a complete newbie on the subject of growing with LED lights. I have experience growing other types of plants (succulents) in lightboxes lit with fluorescent tubes, so looking forward to trying this new setup.

Its refreshing to see a manufacturer being so engaged with the community they are selling to, so well done to Mars also.

Can I ask Sara if I decide to purchase the MarsII units, how do I order this directly from yourselves for delivery to the UK from your UK stock - do I order this from www.mars-hydro.com or do you have a UK website, and I would greatly appreciate any discount you can offer a forum member.

:party:Harvest time, congrats, Stoney. Looking forward to more.:thumb:
20160217_102602.jpg
This is the one that was a different pheno went ahead and harvested because the trichomes are like 50+% amber. It also is the smallest yeild I will get from one plant this round. The others have buds 2-3x bigger and the plant is just quit bigger. Still not bad off this one from the looks about 3 oz when dry

coverage and perfect fit for mars2 and reflector series (Full light power flowering)

OLD reflector 144W(48X3) = 40cmX40cm each
OLD reflector 288W(96X3) = 40cmX80cm
OLD reflector 432W(144X3) = 40cmX120cm
OLD reflector 576W(192X3) = 80cmX80cm

NEW Reflector 240W(48X5) = 45cmX45cm each
NEW Reflector 480W(96X5) = 45cmX90cm
NEW Reflector 720W(144X5) = 45cmX135cm
NEW Reflector 960W(192X5) = 90cmX90cm

mars2 400W = 60cmX60cm or 2' X 2' (4 square feet)
mars2 700W = 80cmX80cm or 2,6' X 2,6' (7 square feet)
mars2 900W = 90cmX90cm or 3' X 3' (9 square feet)
mars2 1200W = 105cmX105cm or 3,5' X 3,5' (12 square feet)
mars2 1600W = 120cm X 120cm or 4' X 4' (16 square feet)

this is for full light power flowering like HPS ... less than that can be good, but is not full power.

The specs here don't match the website for the 144, being 45 *120cm here seems you need 3 to span a 4*4 tent, website says 60*135 cm, which would call for 2 for the most part, I'm looking at the reflector series 5 watt, can anyone give me a few ideas, I'm going to be buying asap, thank you for your time

I would look at 2 of the 192X5's. I believe they would cover your 4X4 during veg but might be a tad shy when it comes to flowering. I have one 192X5 and one 96X5 reflectors in a room that is 3.5' X 8', but and I am not using the end 2 feet (so basically 3.5' X 6'.)

Good luck.:thumb:

Sara I need a tent. I'm looking for a little bigger then 3x3 with a hight of around 68-70 inches. I will be emailing you in a day or 2 for a price if possible.

:circle-of-love:Hi Secretsquirrl, 2pcs Reflector144 will be able to cover 4'x4' tent.:Namaste:
The specs here don't match the website for the 144, being 45 *120cm here seems you need 3 to span a 4*4 tent, website says 60*135 cm, which would call for 2 for the most part, I'm looking at the reflector series 5 watt, can anyone give me a few ideas, I'm going to be buying asap, thank you for your time

:thumb:thanks for the advice from practical experience.:high-five:
I would look at 2 of the 192X5's. I believe they would cover your 4X4 during veg but might be a tad shy when it comes to flowering. I have one 192X5 and one 96X5 reflectors in a room that is 3.5' X 8', but and I am not using the end 2 feet (so basically 3.5' X 6'.)

Good luck.:thumb:

:) I miss him too... Maybe he is too busy to visit us...:dreamy:
Does anyone know what has become of CatFishKnight and Johnny? I enjoyed Johnny's grows and wondering how CatFish and his peppers are doing.

:circle-of-love:Hmm... the bigger one is 3'11''x 3'11''x 6'7'' tent... Or we have to ship from China, but the shipping cost is very high..:Namaste:
Sara I need a tent. I'm looking for a little bigger then 3x3 with a hight of around 68-70 inches. I will be emailing you in a day or 2 for a price if possible.

Back
Top Bottom